Fresno St game time?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

Any word on Fresno St game time? Everywhere I look it still says TBD
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

WyomingAgJ wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:55 pm Any word on Fresno St game time? Everywhere I look it still says TBD
TV is waiting on the results from this weekend (our game). Fresno has a bye week (ugh), and are coming off an embarrassing lost to the pineapple humpers.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

McPeachy wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:12 am
WyomingAgJ wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:55 pm Any word on Fresno St game time? Everywhere I look it still says TBD
TV is waiting on the results from this weekend (our game). Fresno has a bye week (ugh), and are coming off an embarrassing lost to the pineapple humpers.
Speaking of pineapple humpers, LOL....I post every so often on Sports Hawaii and they have their own Vigen problem...Bo Graham, OC, who just happens to be the head coach's son. None of the fans there really like Bo at all for the very same reasons we couldn't stand Vigen. run, run, pass, punt.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Wyokie wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:07 am
Speaking of pineapple humpers, LOL....I post every so often on Sports Hawaii and they have their own Vigen problem...Bo Graham, OC, who just happens to be the head coach's son. None of the fans there really like Bo at all for the very same reasons we couldn't stand Vigen. run, run, pass, punt.
November 27th will be so fun for those islandy mofo's. I can't wait. Hopefully it is has some meaning to it, like to host the MWC championship game if we win or...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times

McPeachy wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:26 pm
November 27th will be so fun for those islandy mofo's. I can't wait. Hopefully it is has some meaning to it, like to host the MWC championship game if we win or...
I have friends on that board so that date will be fun for me especially if we blow them out like UW did last year. That was hilarious. I still drive my buddies on that board crazy with one score from 1996...WYOMING 66, Hawaii 0, and that game was in Laramie as well.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Wyokie wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:04 pm
McPeachy wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:26 pm
I have friends on that board so that date will be fun for me especially if we blow them out like UW did last year. That was hilarious. I still drive my buddies on that board crazy with one score from 1996...WYOMING 66, Hawaii 0, and that game was in Laramie as well.
That was probably the funnest game I’ve ever been to. Freshman year.
W-Y, Until I Die!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times

We'll find out on Monday
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

1:30
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

Glad this is a 1:30 kick and we didn't get buried on FS2 or CBS Sports at 8:30. Should be a nice Laramie fall afternoon!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

GoPokes86 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:11 am Glad this is a 1:30 kick and we didn't get buried on FS2 or CBS Sports at 8:30. Should be a nice Laramie fall afternoon!
Glad it is at 1:30. Would have been cold as poop if it was night. Supposed to get a major winter storm mid week here with a huge cool down. It has been a glorious fall here in Laradise, btw. After not getting much fall color the past few years, the trees are glorious.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times

1330 is a great time as well we shall see, Go Pokes