Rant & rave

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BeachPoke
Ranch Hand

Where do I start with, two weeks to prepare for this game and this is what we got. First of all the offensive line, with “coach Frazer does impressed me, the offensive line cannot pass protect or open lanes for the running back with any consistency. Not like a couple years ago when we had the dirt dogs. For a coach with NFL experience I’m not impressed. Beginning to think Sean is not going to be our guy.. if he has plenty of time he can be effective. But he still throws in to the turf. Frustrating to say the least. Play calling…. I use to think the name of the game is to stop what is working…. The quick outs to Neyor. Keep running it until they stop it.. then do the double pump to him down the side line. You need to start with the pass not the run. Again the defense sets up to challenge our offense to throw the football and we fail.

Defense took a beating in the first half and finally started to rise up…. Who did not think they would come out at some point and start to throw the football…. Come on…
Last thing. We are down and need to score 2 times and Bohl sits and lets the clock run down 3 minutes with out calling a time out. . The offense controls the time not the defense. Wasted opportunity. Very frustrating loss.

On to the next one.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Well said and frustrating as usual, especially in Year 8...expect a bit more and turns into same ol same ol, unfortunately......