My $0.02 on this season so far...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

I didn't see the game but just wonder if Chambers is playing too scared nowadays because he's afraid of having another injury that could end everything for him.

As for Bohl, I think his days are numbered. He was brought in to bring stability that was ABSOLUELTY NEEDED into a program that was in shambles after having four head coaches who were complete messes with a slight exception to Joe Glenn.

But now that things are getting better in terms of getting attendance up and getting more people to be proud to be Wyoming fans (Josh Allen was a major help in that), I wonder if he needs to just quit aka resign and let a more up-to-date (21st century) type of HC come in and take this team to the next level. That level being beating the Boise States, the Fresnos, the SDSU's, and, of the course, the major FBS schools of the world and bring at least ONE conference championship back to Laramie for the first time since 1988!!!!!!!!!

Bohl's philosophy works well if this was the 1970s or early '80s and we had either a Dabby Dawson (remember him?) or a Barry Sanders clone!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Apparently, narrowly escaping against a FCS opponent and the worst FBS team in the country and beating 2 middle of the road MAC teams wasn't much help in getting ready for conference play.

Seriously concerned about where 2 to 3 more wins are going to come from since nothing in the last 7+ seasons gives me the indication that any changes or adjustments on the offensive side of the ball are going to take place.

6-6 with a bowl game against another crappy MAC team here we come.....hopefully......maybe.
LKGates
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 2 times

I guess this is as good a place to post this as any.
Don't be too down. You gave Fresno, a VERY good team, a real fight. The conference is weird this year. There is a lot of parity. It really is a "any given Saturday" year. There's still half a season to play. The way things are going, you could still end up in the conference championship game.

Go Pokes! Go AGGIES!
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

LKGates wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:17 am I guess this is as good a place to post this as any.
Don't be too down. You gave Fresno, a VERY good team, a real fight. The conference is weird this year. There is a lot of parity. It really is a "any given Saturday" year. There's still half a season to play. The way things are going, you could still end up in the conference championship game.

Go Pokes! Go AGGIES!
You clearly didn't watch the game Saturday or any of the games this year. Wyoming at 4-0 could just as easily have been 1-3. They were fools gold and most of us saw it but didn't want to believe it. Wyoming has no shot of making a title game. They'll be lucky to make a bowl game at this point and it will only happen if someone poop the bed against Wyoming or the defense gets 3+ turnovers in a game. The offense has no identity at this point other than being one of the worst offenses in college football for another year that is wasting yet another year of top tier defensive play.