Levi to Utah state….

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

laxwyo wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:47 pm I hate Utah St. too. LK seems like a good dude so I try to be courteous but yeah the 2001 game in which we won 43-42 was one of the cheap shot games. That being said, it was a long time ago and you don't know why your hatred continues but a sports hatred is what fuels rivalries. I think its good when fans don't like other schools. At least there's passion.

My family is heavily mormon (I'm not) and I hate BYU . It's not so much that BYU is mormon but mostly because they're BYU and since Utah St is heavily mormon, then they are BYU light. Its the blue colors, the blonde headed student section with their dumb mormon haircuts. Yes they have haircuts. Remember when faux hawks were in fashion? Mormons jump on those trends and every mormon dude will have that haircut until they kill the fashion trend. Trust me, that's Utah St's student section. Its a like a hive lol. If you don't understand what I mean, Here's a pic that captures what I''m saying. To some of you it will make sense.
Lol! You have a way with words, lax. I’m dying
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:50 pm
laxwyo wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:47 pm I hate Utah St. too. LK seems like a good dude so I try to be courteous but yeah the 2001 game in which we won 43-42 was one of the cheap shot games. That being said, it was a long time ago and you don't know why your hatred continues but a sports hatred is what fuels rivalries. I think its good when fans don't like other schools. At least there's passion.

My family is heavily mormon (I'm not) and I hate BYU . It's not so much that BYU is mormon but mostly because they're BYU and since Utah St is heavily mormon, then they are BYU light. Its the blue colors, the blonde headed student section with their dumb mormon haircuts. Yes they have haircuts. Remember when faux hawks were in fashion? Mormons jump on those trends and every mormon dude will have that haircut until they kill the fashion trend. Trust me, that's Utah St's student section. Its a like a hive lol. If you don't understand what I mean, Here's a pic that captures what I''m saying. To some of you it will make sense.
Lol! You have a way with words, lax. I’m dying
I'm not saying; I'm just saying :rofl:
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Sour grapes; doesn't matter now. He has made his decision and may end up regretting it. I certainly regret many of my decisions in my 20's. I have no ill will towards USU and Levi will get a chance to compete for the starting job. The argument can be made that he was assured to be the starting QB for UW and potentially grow into a draftable player.
I'm good for 3!
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

I sports hate CSU and BYU...I want Wyoming to Beat USU but I don't generally root against them. I remember the game where all the cheap shots happened. Didn't McGuffey or somebody get rammed into a stadium wall? Anyways...I really don't think there is something institutional that would promote cheap shot style play. Every team has knuckleheads....In fact...it was kind of necessary to have a few tough guys that straddled the line (or went completely over it) back then. Rule changes have pretty much gotten that stuff cleaned up.

As far as Levi is concerned...best of luck to him...I don't think we'll miss his passing at all. It felt like we were starting to figure out how to use him as a runner though...oh well. Onward! Lets find a signal caller that can throw the dang ball!
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 80 times

Cornpoke wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:28 am Sour grapes; doesn't matter now. He has made his decision and may end up regretting it. I certainly regret many of my decisions in my 20's. I have no ill will towards USU and Levi will get a chance to compete for the starting job. The argument can be made that he was assured to be the starting QB for UW and potentially grow into a draftable player.
Levi is no longer a Poke, so other than my interest in beating him when he comes to Laramie, I really don't care about him. My guess is he is a lot like the Bell kid that played at Oklahoma several years ago - the bruising runner when you need a couple of yards. For my part, though, I really hope he gets a ton of PT and throws a lot when he comes to Laramie...that bodes well for us and our secondary. I will not soon forget the reality that we went a span of parts of three whole games without scoring a single point.

Moving on...
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

Looks like he proposed to his girlfriend according to instagram.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

303cowboy wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:14 am Looks like he proposed to his girlfriend according to instagram.
Congrats to the happy couple. She should have transferred here
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 80 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:30 pm
303cowboy wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:14 am Looks like he proposed to his girlfriend according to instagram.
I hope the Pokes’ defense provides Levi with leather goods for his wedding gift: A belt to the mouth and a boot to the butt.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:30 pm
Never, ever, marry one of your first 20 pieces of ass. :thumb:

Levi married the first girl that gave him the "O" face. Dumb ass. :thumbdown:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...