Good day to be a Cowboy

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

MBB - beat BYU jr on the road
WBB - victory over AF
Logan Wilson - played excellently while leading the bengals d in their first playoff win in three decades
Josh - what can you say? Best QB in the league?
Bonus - seems like we are getting our “ portal game” operational with a QB, LB, S, and sounds like a couple more defensive players coming
springs_poke
Buckaroo

Totally agree! While I hated our portal defections, I am happy we are hitting the portal, and I actually like whom we have signed so far, typically Craig Bohl signings. And we have 15 guys in the NFL, most signed during his tenure.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

The best part about today...Josh Allen completely embarrassed Belichick and the Patriots. Which proves one thing....Belichick needs Brady much more than Brady needs Belichick!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
springs_poke
Buckaroo

I think the Bills scored a touchdown every time they had the ball? When is the last time that happened? I started listening to the Wyo basketball game, so not sure if the announcers said anything about that.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

springs_poke wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:08 pm I think the Bills scored a touchdown every time they had the ball? When is the last time that happened? I started listening to the Wyo basketball game, so not sure if the announcers said anything about that.
They scored on every possession of the game. 6 for 6. Only negative: two extra points weren't successful. One was blocked and the other...blame the wind...literally...blame the wind.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

Wyokie wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:49 pm The best part about today...Josh Allen completely embarrassed Belichick and the Patriots. Which proves one thing....Belichick needs Brady much more than Brady needs Belichick!!!!
Replace Brady with Allen and Belechick with Bohl; similar situation.

Huge game by Allen. I thought his check down game was good. He didn't get impatient which opened up a lot. That and his wheels. Man I'll bet it was a long night trying to call a D against him. All his deep throws were money.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:31 pm MBB - beat BYU jr on the road
WBB - victory over AF
Logan Wilson - played excellently while leading the bengals d in their first playoff win in three decades
Bonus - seems like we are getting our “ portal game” operational with a QB, LB, S, and sounds like a couple more defensive players coming
I've always thought Bohl's underutilized talent was bringing in quality transfers. He's actually done pretty decent in that area; he just hasn't done it much. Good that he's getting more than a few backup QBs and a LB.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Wyokie wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:15 pm
springs_poke wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:08 pm I think the Bills scored a touchdown every time they had the ball? When is the last time that happened? I started listening to the Wyo basketball game, so not sure if the announcers said anything about that.
They scored on every possession of the game. 6 for 6. Only negative: two extra points weren't successful. One was blocked and the other...blame the wind...literally...blame the wind.
7 for 7

5 TDS 4 incompletions. Last nights game was an epic playoff beatdown. Lots of firsts
W-Y, Until I Die!
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:31 pm MBB - beat BYU jr on the road
WBB - victory over AF
Everyday, is great to be a Cowboy.