Wyoming - Hawaii Game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
FarEastPoke
Ranch Hand

Rumors are circulating that the Hawaii game will be moved to Las Vegas. Seems no one wants to play at Hawaii's practice field. Has anyone got a handle on this?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

FarEastPoke wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:12 pm Rumors are circulating that the Hawaii game will be moved to Las Vegas. Seems no one wants to play at Hawaii's practice field. Has anyone got a handle on this?
I'll check with buddies of mine who are major Hawaii fans about this.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

According to Hawaii fans, this is just rumor. The game will still be at the practice field at Hawaii.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I hope it's played in Hawaii, as it's a good excuse to travel there. When is UH's new stadium supposed to be complete?
I'm good for 3!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Cornpoke wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:52 pm I hope it's played in Hawaii, as it's a good excuse to travel there. When is UH's new stadium supposed to be complete?
Nobody really knows when it'll be built. Politics in Hawaii is more screwed up than it is in Washington, D.C.