Y game thread

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:41 pm
byucougs wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:34 pm Wyoming sucks. Enjoy the MWC. Go Cougs! (Go ahead and insert the clique Mormon jokes)
Are you trying to say cliche’?
Stupid and a hypocrite. Solid look for them.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

I give it 3 years before the Big realizes what a yuge mistake that invite was. That juice ain’t worth the squeeze.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Is it unsurprising that byu has been called for no less than 3 personal fouls and 1 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties? What a trash organization played and run by trash people.
W-Y, Until I Die!
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

So did Bohl have money on Wyoming losing by exactly 11 points? Doesn't go for 2 on the early TD in the 4th to make it a 10 point game. Punts it away down 2 scores with 8 minutes left. Doesn't go for 2 again after the next TD. Doesn't onside kick the ball and instead just kicks it for a touchback.

He really wants this moral victory of an 11 point loss
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Bohl can’t play conservative. The offense just isn’t good enough to make a big comeback.
Hotkarl
Buckaroo
Been liked: 5 times

Bohl is a bitch
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 119 times

laxwyo wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:46 pm Is it unsurprising that byu has been called for no less than 3 personal fouls and 1 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties? What a trash organization played and run by trash people.
Yep, I think the most hypocritical folks in large part I’ve ever met. The church is secondary to their athletic program, and we’ve all figured it out. Smoke and mirrors, and potions. If it wasn’t the church leadership would do something but they like athletics better than their mission, just like the jackoff BYUU. He’s gonna convert a bunch of folks ain’t he. I tried defending them on a post yesterday - can’t do it anymore. It’s too blatant.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

WyomingAgJ wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:48 pm So did Bohl have money on Wyoming losing by exactly 11 points? Doesn't go for 2 on the early TD in the 4th to make it a 10 point game. Punts it away down 2 scores with 8 minutes left. Doesn't go for 2 again after the next TD. Doesn't onside kick the ball and instead just kicks it for a touchback.

He really wants this moral victory of an 11 point loss
Who gives a poop about going to two. If Wyoming had scored another TD, that’s when you go for 2.
W-Y, Until I Die!
PokesArePeopleToo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 12 times

The Lloyd Eaton Bowl has come to an end and the wrong team won. But that was a fun evening of college football. Wyoming had their moments and played better than BYU in the first half. Good environment for this young team to keep on growing and getting better. They'll learn from this as I'm sure coach Bohl will proclaim in the post game. Still on track to win the MWC Mountain division. Move on and lets get ready for SJ State next weekend. I don't like BYU and I'd like to play them with the opportunity to beat them every year. Kevin McKinney agrees with me: "Nevertheless, I'm sad that this rivalry is probably coming to an end. I hate to see that happen. Another tradition that has made college football so special, is going away. It's too bad."

Go Pokes!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

PokesArePeopleToo wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:05 amI don't like BYU and I'd like to play them with the opportunity to beat them every year. Kevin McKinney agrees with me: "Nevertheless, I'm sad that this rivalry is probably coming to an end. I hate to see that happen. Another tradition that has made college football so special, is going away. It's too bad."

Go Pokes!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

PokesArePeopleToo wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:05 am The Lloyd Eaton Bowl has come to an end and the wrong team won. But that was a fun evening of college football. Wyoming had their moments and played better than BYU in the first half. Good environment for this young team to keep on growing and getting better. They'll learn from this as I'm sure coach Bohl will proclaim in the post game. Still on track to win the MWC Mountain division. Move on and lets get ready for SJ State next weekend. I don't like BYU and I'd like to play them with the opportunity to beat them every year. Kevin McKinney agrees with me: "Nevertheless, I'm sad that this rivalry is probably coming to an end. I hate to see that happen. Another tradition that has made college football so special, is going away. It's too bad."

Go Pokes!
NO NO NO NO noooooooooo,
They won’t come to Laramie. Hypocritical cowards, and actually I don’t want them stinking up Laramie anyway.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

PokesArePeopleToo wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:05 am The Lloyd Eaton Bowl has come to an end and the wrong team won. But that was a fun evening of college football. Wyoming had their moments and played better than BYU in the first half. Good environment for this young team to keep on growing and getting better. They'll learn from this as I'm sure coach Bohl will proclaim in the post game. Still on track to win the MWC Mountain division. Move on and lets get ready for SJ State next weekend. I don't like BYU and I'd like to play them with the opportunity to beat them every year. Kevin McKinney agrees with me: "Nevertheless, I'm sad that this rivalry is probably coming to an end. I hate to see that happen. Another tradition that has made college football so special, is going away. It's too bad."

Go Pokes!
f-word you. Go celebrate with your ugly cougar friends. And please don’t come back and thank god we will never have to play or think about byu again.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

byucougs wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:34 pm Wyoming sucks. Enjoy the MWC. Go Cougs! (Go ahead and insert the clique Mormon jokes)
f-word you too.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:18 am

Go Pokes!
[#]f##k you. Go celebrate with your ugly cougar friends. And please don’t come back and thank god we will never have to play or think about byu again.
I’ll think about them ANYTIME they play I will always root for them to lose. Always. Cowards won’t come to Laramie - friggin morons.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 80 times

Penalties were lopsided and should have been more so. They missed a blatant hold on the long bomb touchdown and at least 2 pass interference calls. BYU is so friggin’ dirty.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Subcanis wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:43 pm
Class act by some ass clown that lives in Provokistan, stay classy jackass...oh wait, that'll hafta wait til Monday as its pretend to be a good Christian Sunday......F U BYU forever and always
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

PS: spread was covered not sure why it was too high to begin with ohhhhh wait there a large faction of Mormons in Vegas that like to place bets too on many afternoons, cmon dont deny it... FU BYU forever and always!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

stymeman wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:53 am
Subcanis wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:43 pm
Class act by some A$$ clown that lives in Provokistan, stay classy jackass...oh wait, that'll hafta wait til Monday as its pretend to be a good Christian Sunday......F U BYU forever and always
Pretending to be Christian is their very nature. Most scholars of religions don't really count them among the Christian sects. For starters Mormonism is not monotheistic.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Anyone else notice the disgusting cheap shot attempt on the stupid run back on that incomplete pass (if it’s an obvious incompetence pass wth are you doing - retarded byu moron) the play before we made a TD in the fourth? There was a byu player 60 yards downfield that dove at Cobbs’ knees from behind in an attempt to ‘block’ him. Happened along the side line. It was dangerous and disgusting and could have ended Cobbs’ season or career, but Joshua side stepped it enough to escape damage. Never play these jerks again
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:26 am Anyone else notice the disgusting cheap shot attempt on the stupid run back on that incomplete pass (if it’s an obvious incompetence pass wth are you doing - retarded byu moron) the play before we made a TD in the fourth? There was a byu player 60 yards downfield that dove at Cobbs’ knees from behind in an attempt to ‘block’ him. Happened along the side line. It was dangerous and disgusting and could have ended Cobbs’ season or career, but Joshua side stepped it enough to escape damage. Never play these jerks again
That play was incredibly weird. Every ref had an incomplete pass and nobody blew the whistle.... That play was dumb.