Why are we such jack asses?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Poke4ever
Buckaroo

We talk about BYU like they’re nazis. I’m embarrassed to be a WYO fan right now. We’re bigots and assholes. You guys need to be better. BYU is classier than basically any program in the MWC.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Nice first post, you freaking idiot
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Really? Have you read anything they have typed about us you a$$hat. They have said and are saying far worse on their boards than we are here. I don't what your seeing, but lord you need to get your eyesight checked if you feel that way. No way in heII are they classier and more well mannered than every mountain west school. Gtfoh with that drivel.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Poke4ever wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:00 pm We talk about BYU like they’re nazis. I’m embarrassed to be a WYO fan right now. We’re bigots and assholes. You guys need to be better. BYU is classier than basically any program in the MWC.
You’re a moron and your deception is obvious. GFY.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Poke4ever wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:00 pm We talk about BYU like they’re nazis. I’m embarrassed to be a WYO fan right now. We’re bigots and assholes. You guys need to be better. BYU is classier than basically any program in the MWC.
:rofl:

You’re delusional and definitely not a “Wyo fan”
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

A ‘look at me, I’m morally superior’ post. Wow that looks very familiar from a certain fanbase. 1st post to boot.

I’ll keep it classy and as Subcanis has so eloquently stated - GFY.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 119 times

You friggin moron. Go read some of their posts. Many are some of the most fake, artificial people
I’ve ever met. The LDS church is an athletics first, church “Mission” second institution. We all see that. As pointed out during the game on another post, count how many unsportsmanlike personal foul penalties “the church mission servant” players had. A bunch. They are cheap shot, whiny b1tch3s. So just stop. I tried defending them - I can’t anymore. The BS in their athletic, oops church, program is too blatant. Take your hypocritical criticism elsewhere cuz it ain’t flying here.
doreno5
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 82 times

Just another BYU troll to ignore
PokesArePeopleToo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 12 times

Now, if anyone wants to attempt to tell me that the originator of this thread is a "BYU troll", it wouldn't take very much convincing at all.