Isn’t it interesting PokesArePeopleToo

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 119 times

Is nowhere to be found now.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:13 am Is nowhere to be found now.
Ice cream social monday. Gym basketball tuesday.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:01 am
Itsux2beaewe wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:13 am Is nowhere to be found now.
Ice cream social monday. Gym basketball tuesday.
Clogging on Wednesday.
W-Y, Until I Die!
PokesArePeopleToo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 12 times

Oh I'm still here, but I have to admit, with so many people here convinced that this person is this guy and that person is another guy and I am supposedly a BYU fan, I mean, the environment here is pretty toxic. I've read this board for many years and decided to join before the BYU game and this was cause for some to call me out as a BYU troll. I've lived in Wyoming and here in Laramie my entire life, my son played football at LHS for coach Deti, I usually have breakfast at least 4-5 times a week at the Prairie Rose Cafe, I bought a new vehicle recently at Johnson Auto, and live within earshot of The War. I mean if I have to continue to prove myself over and over it kind of takes the fun out of participating here as often as maybe I would like to. I've been to all 3 home games this year, and many many more from the decade of the 70s until now, and I'll be at the SJ State game this coming Saturday night. I am a Pokes fan through and through from a family that has lived in Wyoming since the early 1900s. Not sure what else I can do to prove myself nor do I feel that should be a requirement. My downstairs "man cave" is a virtual shrine to UW football...I mean, this is getting a bit tiring guys.