Welcome!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Spread the word fans!
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

I am SO glad to have a site like this to come waste time on. I live in NC now and miss the games so much. I wish the pokes played out this way somewhere. I guess I will have to come out to the War for a game. Probably the BYU game. Maybe I will go to Ft. Collins and watch us beat the Rams again. It is always so much fun to go to an away game and talk trash when you win. Anyway, I appreciate the work you guys have out into this site. I hope it keeps growing... Later.

GO POKES!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

tttgowyo wrote:I am SO glad to have a site like this to come waste time on. I live in NC now and miss the games so much. I wish the pokes played out this way somewhere. I guess I will have to come out to the War for a game. Probably the BYU game. Maybe I will go to Ft. Collins and watch us beat the Rams again. It is always so much fun to go to an away game and talk trash when you win. Anyway, I appreciate the work you guys have out into this site. I hope it keeps growing... Later.
Do you see a lot of Appalachian State games out in Boone?
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

MrTitleist wrote:
tttgowyo wrote:I am SO glad to have a site like this to come waste time on. I live in NC now and miss the games so much. I wish the pokes played out this way somewhere. I guess I will have to come out to the War for a game. Probably the BYU game. Maybe I will go to Ft. Collins and watch us beat the Rams again. It is always so much fun to go to an away game and talk trash when you win. Anyway, I appreciate the work you guys have out into this site. I hope it keeps growing... Later.

Funny you should mention App State....lol :lol:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:

Funny you should mention App State....lol :lol:
Actually, no I haven't yet, I will have to go watch them beat up on the next powerhouse, I think they play Lenoir-somebody?? I have only lived here for a year and a half.

GO POKES!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

As a big Montana Griz fan, I hate Appy St., and I hope we get the chance to kick their teeth in come December. However, I've heard that Boone is a wonderful place to see a game and some good tailgating.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

I was shocked App State beat Michigan at the Big House.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Havoc
Buckaroo

Very cool board.

Looks great.

Let's Go Wyo!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Johnny Havoc wrote:Very cool board.

Looks great.

Let's Go Wyo!
Welcome aboard!
ImageImageImageImage
Pithecus
Buckaroo

Getting ready for the big game this evening which I have ordered on ESPN Gameplan for $22. Going to fire up the BBQ and cook some ribs. Also watching a game on TV (MT State/Dixie State) while listening to streaming audio of a different game (Appy State/N.Arizona). Isn't technology nice?

At any rate, nice site you have here.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Too bad Dixie couldn't stick it to the Cats.. bah.
ImageImageImageImage
gopokes1399
Blog Team

What a great game from the Cats they look real good this year and when they host the griz they will smash them i love the cats they are my second team and am a season ticket holder they will win the Big Sky Go CATS Beat Griz,
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

I don't want to have to throw you off this board, but anything more like that and I might have to. :thumb:

j/k..... kind of.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

MrTitleist wrote:I don't want to have to throw you off this board, but anything more like that and I might have to. :thumb:

j/k..... kind of.
I like Montana State. It might been my school had my parents and I not moved to Oklahoma in 1991. The other 2 school we looked at were Black Hills State and Wyoming during the first half of my junior year of high school. During the Xmas break that year, we moved.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

MSU offered me a scholarship to their engineering school.. but the brain trust didn't send me the letter until mid-August before I left for UW.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

MrTitleist wrote:MSU offered me a scholarship to their engineering school.. but the brain trust didn't send me the letter until mid-August before I left for UW.
The only real problem for me with MSU was that their history department wasn't all that.

Ended up getting my Bachelor's in History at East Central University in Ada, OK 10 years ago this past May!