WyoNation.com Player of the Week (Week 1)

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!

WyoNation.com POTW

Poll ended at Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:51 pm

Karsten Sween, QB
64%
Wynel Seldon, RB
No votes
Devin Moore, RB
27%
Hoost Marsh, WR
No votes
Greg Bolling, WR
No votes
Billy Vinedge, P/K
No votes
Brandon Haugen, LB
No votes
Julius Stinson, CB
9%

Total votes: 11
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

Alright guys.. we need your votes. Who was the WyoNation.com player of the week. The POTW will be voted on every week, voting ends on Tuesday at 6 PM (Mountain). I'll put up a list of players, and you can have write-in candidates as well. The POTW will be featured on the main page.
ImageImageImageImage
UW2007
WyoNation Moderator

Hands down it has to go to Sween. Moore did great and all but Sween avoided the rush, broke down the mythical super defense of Virgina and torched the secondary.

Top 3...Sween, Moore and Vinnedge. For a punter who was just put into the job he did a great job!
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

If I could, I would vote for the entire defense. Any defense that can hold a b-s acc team to 110 yards total offense is damn good. They are the ones that kept our offense out on the field and gave them the opportunity to score. The offensive line also deserves credit by giving Sween time to throw against this supposedly very good defense with Chris Long - a pre-season All American.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

I would like to say GREAT job by our young O-Line, our Defense, and Sween/Moore.
I only heard Chris Long's name like three times all game, excellent job everyone..

GO POKES!!
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

I voted for D-Mo but now I'm thinkin Dr.J Julius Stinson. 2 picks and that great play on the reverse.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

It appears that Karsten Sween has been voted week 1's player of the week. Congrats Karsten, and I'll update that on the main page tonight.
ImageImageImageImage