Replay of the game...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Is there a replay of this game anywhere online, or going to be on TV anywhere?
ImageImageImageImage
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

if you have the mtn. it will be on monday night
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Yeah... not so much. I don't think it's on digital cable.
ImageImageImageImage
Wayne Kjelsrud
Buckaroo

Yes go to the Wyoming Athletics site and get the all assess pass and they have a replay of the game on there and it is the versus telacast so the video is good.
WyoCheese
Buckaroo

I was able to record the game on my laptop using a TV Tuner. I am currently trying to edit out the commercials and the halftime so that it will fit onto a DVD. As soon as I get this done (I hope I can get it figured out) anybody is welcome to a copy. I will be attempting to do this for each game this season. I will post again as soon as I can begin burning DVD's of the game, and get them to the people interested.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Dude, that would be bad frickin' ass! I'd love a copy! You rock. I've still yet to set up this Vista laptop as a DVR.. I need to figure out how to do that.
ImageImageImageImage
WyoCheese
Buckaroo

OK I think I got the software I need. If nothing comes up I should have it done by Friday afternoon or so. shoot me an email at [email protected] if you're interested in getting the DVD. I'm crossing my fingers everything works. I am planning to do this for each game this year. The Boise game isn't on TV around Laramie, but is televised on Boise's local channel, so depending on the TV setup in my room at Boise I might be able to get that one as well.