Wyoming @ Boise State Prediction Thread

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
dapokes
Ranch Hand

i bleeped it out, chill..
I'm sorry, but I'm tired of ppl like him who will bash on our team without looking at his own. Thats like a Michigan fan talking smack right now...it just doesn't make sense.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

dapokes wrote:i bleeped it out, chill..
I'm sorry, but I'm tired of ppl like him who will bash on our team without looking at his own. Thats like a Michigan fan talking smack right now...it just doesn't make sense.
I know but still...

Look eventhought I'll root for Wyoming even if we never win another game again, I do root for Hawaii a little. Partly because I've made lots of good friends there in the islands. They have REALLY high expectations this year. Their star QB could've left for the NFL early and gotten a real good sized contract but he wanted to play another year there.

Remember our 1988 season? Hawaii's 2007 season is like what 1988 turned out for us.

BTW, Both squads (UW and Hawaii) needed a wakeup call. I think both got it last week.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

J-Rod wrote:
wyopokesfan23 wrote:Jrods kinda being a WAC homer. The pokes will keep it close. Boise is worse than last year, Wyomings better. The pokes are hungry for the win. In the words of Dr.J, Julius Stinson, "Let's go get those Broncos"
We will find out this weekend if UW is "better" Cause they have yet to prove that.

Wyoming 38
Utah State 7

Wyoming 32
Utah State 18

That my friend is not "better"

Boise is a totally different team at home fans. Don't be surprised if things get out of hand.
Who says Utah St. isn't better? who says we weren't looking past Utah St? you have a terrible argument. how about this

Wyoming 12
Virginia 13

Wyoming 23
Virginia 3

That my friend is "Better"

Hawaii 61
LA tech 17

Hawaii 45
LA tech 44 OT

That my friend is not "better"
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

dapokes wrote:i bleeped it out, chill..
My team is just fine. We overcame a lot just to beat Tech, maybe you should know what your talking about before you type. Watch this for more info

http://imageevent.com/isewake/video/junejonesshow

UH was a team that was pushed to the brink, and still won! As Paul Dietzel once said "You can learn more character on the two-yard line than anywhere else in life."
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Anyway back to Boise State.

I don't know any of their WR's this year, a whole load of them graduated . The name Jeremy Childs I recognize but after that.......
dapokes
Ranch Hand

J-Rod,
I dont have to listen to june jone to know what I'm talking about... I look at it this way: Yeah, you guys got your stud QB back from the pros to come back for a great season....
BUT
since you guys have been shooting for a BCS bowl..please tell me how you think you could beat LSU if you can hardly beat LT????
don''t criticize our team, without looking at your own.
thats all i'm saying
zorki1c
Buckaroo

Hawaii's problem may be that although they got a wake up call at La Tech, their defense can't stop an opponent awake or asleep. We'll see.
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Wyoming 21
Boise St. 49
Colt Brennan= Future Hall of Famer!!!!!!!!!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

zorki1c wrote:Hawaii's problem may be that although they got a wake up call at La Tech, their defense can't stop an opponent awake or asleep. We'll see.
Hawaii's defense had an off night but if you watched the game, our offense made our defense look worse then it was. Too many turnovers, which resulted in good field position for la tech. 21 pts off TO's and UH still found a way to win. I honestly feel bad for Vegas this week.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

uhwarrior23 wrote:Wyoming 21
Boise St. 49
Let's hope that result DOESN'T happen.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:
uhwarrior23 wrote:Wyoming 21
Boise St. 49
Let's hope that result DOESN'T happen.
I actually will be rooting for UW in this game. BSU is just a different animal on that blue turf.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

uhwarrior23 wrote:
zorki1c wrote:Hawaii's problem may be that although they got a wake up call at La Tech, their defense can't stop an opponent awake or asleep. We'll see.
Hawaii's defense had an off night but if you watched the game, our offense made our defense look worse then it was. Too many turnovers, which resulted in good field position for la tech. 21 pts off TO's and UH still found a way to win. I honestly feel bad for Vegas this week.
Don't feel bad for Vegas. They suck. Only reason we have them in as charter members: easy wins and the bowl game there. That''s it!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:
uhwarrior23 wrote:
Don't feel bad for Vegas. They suck. Only reason we have them in as charter members: easy wins and the bowl game there. That''s it!
Maybe they sucked last season but that remains to be seen this season. UNLV gave Wiscy all they could handle last week (L 13-20.) I do think Hawaii's offense will pose more problems for them than Wiscy did, that's for darn sure.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

UNLV won't be much of a test.

I just hope we can pull off a win on that damn blue field Saturday!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:UNLV won't be much of a test.

I just wished ESPN or someone picked up the UW/BSU game so I could watch it here in Honolulu.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

uhwarrior23 wrote:

I just wished ESPN or someone picked up the UW/BSU game so I could watch it here in Honolulu.
If both Ohio and Wyoming wins this weekend, it might be on ESPN next week.
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:
uhwarrior23 wrote:

If both Ohio and Wyoming wins this weekend, it might be on ESPN next week.
Could be. If you ask me, ESPN should have tried to move this game to Friday so they could show it on ESPN2. This is gonna be a very good game.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

UW/BSU is on ESPN Gameplan.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

MrTitleist wrote:UW/BSU is on ESPN Gameplan.
Except I need to save $$ for my long-term plans. Otherwise, I'd get it.
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

MrTitleist wrote:UW/BSU is on ESPN Gameplan.
Yup. It's also on ESPN360 but we don't have that here in the islands. Shux.