Ohio starts season at 2-0

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Bobcat Pride
Buckaroo

Just wanted to give you an update on Ohio's season at this point. The Bobcats have started out 2-0.

After putting away FCS team Gardner-Webb 36-14, Ohio played a hot and humid game at Louisiana-Laffayette on Saturday and came out with a 31-23 win. After being down 20-10 at the half, the Bobcats made some adjustments on defense and gave up just three points in the second half. The Ragin' Cajuns had a lot of yards of offense, but the D made the big plays when they needed them.

Senior running back Kalvin McRae, on the Walter Camp Award and Maxwell Awards watch lists, scored four TDs in the game against UL-L.

The Bobcats now have to travel and play an obviously ticked-off Virginia Tech team this Saturday. After that is the game between Ohio and Wyoming on Sept. 22.

Go Bobcats!!!
Kansan Cowboy!
Ranch Hand

Thanks for the update. I think it will be a fun game between Ohio and Wyo. But we both have another game ahead of us. We could both easily be 2-1 come time to play, but, it could be the opposite aswell.
Our Cowboys have a pretty tough D this year. And our Offense, I believe is improving from last year. We started Strong against Virginia and won 23-3. Only giving up 110 yards of total offense to UVA. 7 yards on the ground. Our Offense took control of the game with 471 yards. We have a duo tandem in the backfield I think many look past in Seldon and Moore. So far Seldons numbers have been solid with 21-74 against UVA and 16-85-2 tds against USU.Moore Busted out 125 yards on 18 carries against UVA and a score. While in the USU game he had 19 carries for 85 yards. These guys are truely Lightning and Thunder in the backfield. And this is good considering we're a pass happy Offense.Sween is still looking good even though he had two INT's against USU. One was not his fault. Our Recieving core is Solid and Deep.
Look for a tough matchup.
And enjoy your time here in our forum.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

Who does Ohio have this week?
ImageImageImageImage
Kansan Cowboy!
Ranch Hand

They play at V. Tech.
Doc Bobcat
Buckaroo

Boise St. and VaTech lost last week so both teams could be entering a hornets nest. Hopefully both teams can come out of their contests injury free.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

Hey Doc, the Montana State Bobcats are ripping off your Bobcat shaped tunnel and are going to use one very similar to that to run out of on gameday. They're blatantly ripping you guys off. Kill them.
ImageImageImageImage
Doc Bobcat
Buckaroo

MrTitleist wrote:Hey Doc, the Montana State Bobcats are ripping off your Bobcat shaped tunnel and are going to use one very similar to that to run out of on gameday. They're blatantly ripping you guys off. Kill them.
Yeah....and not only that but since Ohio St. is my second fave team and they have Michigan colors I really hate them.

Just kidding....but their bobcat logo looks nothing like OUr Attack Cat.