Hate the CST - what a poop rag.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

zappinpoke wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:
WYCowboy wrote:
McPeachy wrote:Agree that Vorel has done a pretty good job, especially considering the butchering from Frederickson (and frankly Schmoldt as well).

That said, wouldn't surprise me if there is an agenda...to be exposed down the road. That, and athletics / sports are only a fraction of the real issue(s).
The city of Casper has an agenda against everything UW. They believe UW should be in Casper - not in Laramie (the same goes for the state capitol too).
Yep. When they were told that they could have a UW satellite, a 4-year school, "UW-Casper" they turned it down, because they want their own separate 4-year school that's not UW. f-word 'em. Petty small minded politicians and bureaucrats.
Reminds me of Sheridan......
How so? Being from
Sheridan I''d like to hear your opinion.
Very Cliquish and lots of small minded politicians and state employees. Kids from Sheridan I met in school all thought they were better than most everyone else just because they were from Sheridan. They didn't integrate well with other kids. Pinedale is the same way. Very cliquish. But hey what do I know. I'm from Cheyenne so I'm not even from Wyoming when you talk to the old farts from around the state.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

From my experience at UW, Casper kids are constantly the most full of themselves and cliquish.
Casper people seem to always think they are above everyone else in the state.
Seems like all of them just can't wait to get back to Casper. Casper this and Casper that.
Screw that poop, Casper sucks.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke

BeaverPoke wrote:From my experience at UW, Casper kids are constantly the most full of themselves and cliquish.
Seems like all of them just can't wait to get back to Casper. Casper this and Casper that.
I worked with a guy from Casper one summer. He said the same thing about Casper kids. He couldn't understand why they thought it was the greatest town there is.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

HR_Poke wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:From my experience at UW, Casper kids are constantly the most full of themselves and cliquish.
I worked with a guy from Casper one summer. He said the same thing about Casper kids. He couldn't understand why they thought it was the greatest town there is.
I had to move to Oklahoma City from CASPER to learn that. Wonderful place to grow up in. I miss home.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
I had to move to Oklahoma City from CASPER to learn that. Wonderful place to grow up in. I miss home.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

BeaverPoke wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
Beaver.....SIT ON IT!!! :tickedoff: :twisted:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:

Haha I am joking man. Mostly cuz I knew it would get a response. Kind of like telling you that Hawaii isn't Wyomings rival.
Because, they aren't.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

BeaverPoke wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
Haha I am joking man. Mostly cuz I knew it would get a response. Kind of like telling you that Hawaii isn't Wyomings rival.
Because, they aren't.
O.K.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

I guess you haven't met any kids from Jackson yet.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

DVDA wrote:
Lol I have. They aren't as bad as Casper.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

BeaverPoke wrote:
DVDA wrote:
If y'all ain't from Laramie, y'all ain't poop!

:finger:
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wyovanian wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
DVDA wrote:
If y'all ain't from Laramie, y'all ain't poop!

:finger:
:lol: Have to agree with you on that!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Well, I'm not from Laramie, but it's my favorite Wyo town.
Screw Evanston.
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

McPeachy wrote:Newer light the past few weeks - things brought to my attention...

More detrimental to UW (academically & athletically) than ever helpful.

It is like they have a major axe to grind, and are run by CSU and BYU grads or something.

I am officially boycotting everything CST.

:willybs:
Care to elaborate?

I did think that Creglow and Frederickson had an agenda. Not so much against UW per se, but simply to try to identify and manufacture controversy to enhance their own visibility and careers (it worked I guess, f-word em both).

However, I haven't really seen anything recently that bothered me.

I think Vorel is doing a very good job. Obviously when they continue to hire new grads, they will recycle some stories and report on some things that we have all been told a million times, but that's not a big deal IMO.

Anyway, just curious what else you had heard recently.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

I like Vorel. Does his job.

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

Wyoming's Bottom 5 Towns:
5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

nm
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

NowherePoke wrote: Care to elaborate?

I did think that Creglow and Frederickson had an agenda. Not so much against UW per se, but simply to try to identify and manufacture controversy to enhance their own visibility and careers (it worked I guess, f-word em both).

However, I haven't really seen anything recently that bothered me.

I think Vorel is doing a very good job. Obviously when they continue to hire new grads, they will recycle some stories and report on some things that we have all been told a million times, but that's not a big deal IMO.

Anyway, just curious what else you had heard recently.
I will send you a PM...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

BackHarlowRoad wrote:I like Vorel. Does his job.

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins
I more or less agree with the bottom 5, not so sure on your top 5 though
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins
You had me until Cheyenne. That town is a crime-infested poop hole.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke

SDPokeFan wrote:

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins
You had me until Cheyenne. That town is a crime-infested poop hole.
LOL crime infested?! people leave their doors unlocked on their houses and cars as well as let their little kids walk to school alone. WTF are you talking about? Crime infested hah. The only crimes that happen in Cheyenne are Juvinile related destruction of property.