Hate the CST - what a poop rag.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

a "poop rag"?

peach, i never knew you were a 1920's gangster
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

HR_Poke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:
BackHarlowRoad wrote:I like Vorel. Does his job.

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

Wyoming's Bottom 5 Towns:
5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins
You had me until Cheyenne. That town is a crime-infested poop hole.
LOL crime infested?! people leave their doors unlocked on their houses and cars as well as let their little kids walk to school alone. WTF are you talking about? Crime infested hah. The only crimes that happen in Cheyenne are Juvinile related destruction of property.
You ever spent much time in the south part of Cheyenne?
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

HR_Poke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins
LOL crime infested?! people leave their doors unlocked on their houses and cars as well as let their little kids walk to school alone. WTF are you talking about? Crime infested hah. The only crimes that happen in Cheyenne are Juvinile related destruction of property.
and the occasional fellatio for money by the toothless hobos under the I-80 overpass

WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

SDPokeFan wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins
If you are comparing it to the rest of Wyoming, then yes, it does have more crime. If you are comparing it to anywhere else in the continental United State, then no, it doesn't. And yes, I have spent several years in the south part of Cheyenne.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

SDPokeFan wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins
I'm from Cheyenne. I spent 18 years there. My brother lived on the south side for 5-6 years and the only crime he had was from punk teenage kids vandalizing his truck. So you want to revise your statement?
HR_Poke
Cowpoke

whyoh wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins
and the occasional fellatio for money by the toothless hobos under the I-80 overpass
They moved to the railroad bridge underpass over on snyder.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke

WestWYOPoke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins
If you are comparing it to the rest of Wyoming, then yes, it does have more crime. If you are comparing it to anywhere else in the continental United State, then no, it doesn't. And yes, I have spent several years in the south part of Cheyenne.
Rawlins, Rock Springs and Gillette have more Crime than Cheyenne.
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

HR_Poke wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins
Not really. Rock Springs and Cheyenne are very similar in terms of crime rate (as of 2011, not sure for 2012). Gillette and Rawlins are significantly lower.

Nowhere in Wyoming, except maybe on the Wind River Reservation, has a high crime rate.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

SDPokeFan wrote:

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins
I agree. I hate Cheyenne. You couldn't pay me $10 million a year to work there.

BTW, my favorite Wyoming towns...
1. Casper, obviously
2. Cody
3. Laramie
4. Jackson due to it's history. But Jackson has a down side....the crowds. Makes me feel like I'm in California or something.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
HR_Poke
Cowpoke

NowherePoke wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins
Not really. Rock Springs and Cheyenne are very similar in terms of crime rate (as of 2011, not sure for 2012). Gillette and Rawlins are significantly lower.

Nowhere in Wyoming, except maybe on the Wind River Reservation, has a high crime rate.
These stats beg to differ.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/wy/crime/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

HR_Poke wrote:
NowherePoke wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/wy/crime/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
remind me to stay the f-word outta guernsey

NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy

HR_Poke wrote:
NowherePoke wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins

???

Not sure where they get their stats (and they don't make much sense, showing Pine Bluffs as the one of the most dangerous place in the state?), but even that site shows Cheyenne with a worse Crime Index number than Rawlins, Rock Springs, or Gillette.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke

NowherePoke wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
NowherePoke wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins

???

Not sure where they get their stats (and they don't make much sense, showing Pine Bluffs as the one of the most dangerous place in the state?), but even that site shows Cheyenne with a worse Crime Index number than Rawlins, Rock Springs, or Gillette.
The crime rates per capita are less when you look at their stats. Cheyenne has mostly property crimes by a large margin whereas the oil regions of wyoming have mostly violent crimes. Cheyenne had something like 125 violent crimes in an area containing 80,000 people. RS had like 75 with a population of around 40,000 in the whole county. They should have far less violent crimes based on their population levels using your logic. They should be under 60.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

whyoh wrote:a "poop rag"?

Damn near old enough! :(
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

McPeachy wrote:
whyoh wrote:a "poop rag"?

Damn near old enough! :(
meah, see

JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins
Lander is one of the top 5 towns in Wyoming.

http://adventure.nationalgeographic.com ... wns-text/2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy

HR_Poke wrote:
NowherePoke wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
NowherePoke wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins

???

The crime rates per capita are less when you look at their stats. Cheyenne has mostly property crimes by a large margin whereas the oil regions of wyoming have mostly violent crimes. Cheyenne had something like 125 violent crimes in an area containing 80,000 people. RS had like 75 with a population of around 40,000 in the whole county. They should have far less violent crimes based on their population levels using your logic. They should be under 60.
Were you trying to say that Cheyenne had lower "violent" crime rates? I can believe that is true. You just said crime though earlier and the stats that I saw (even per capita) don't bear that out, although they do skew towards property as you note.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke

NowherePoke wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
NowherePoke wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
NowherePoke wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:[quote="BackHarlowRoad"]I like Vorel. Does his job.

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins

???

Were you trying to say that Cheyenne had lower "violent" crime rates? I can believe that is true. You just said crime though earlier and the stats that I saw (even per capita) don't bear that out, although they do skew towards property as you note.[/quote]
I said cheyenne was mostly vandalism type crimes. Which the stats show. SD Poke is trying to claim that Cheyenne is the equivilant of 5 points or Aurora in Denver.
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy

HR_Poke wrote:
NowherePoke wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
NowherePoke wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
NowherePoke wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:[quote="SDPokeFan"][quote="BackHarlowRoad"]I like Vorel. Does his job.

Side note:
Wyoming's Top 5 Towns:
1. Sheridan
2. Pinedale
3. Cody
4. Laramie
5. Cheyenne

5. Worland
4. Riverton
3. Gillette
2. Rock Springs
1. Rawlins

???

Were you trying to say that Cheyenne had lower "violent" crime rates? I can believe that is true. You just said crime though earlier and the stats that I saw (even per capita) don't bear that out, although they do skew towards property as you note.[/quote]
I said cheyenne was mostly vandalism type crimes. Which the stats show. SD Poke is trying to claim that Cheyenne is the equivilant of 5 points or Aurora in Denver.[/quote]

Yeah, Cheyenne is a very safe city, as is most of Wyoming.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

Dafuq happened to this thread. A small town Wyoming hate fest...geezus.

Back on topic. The CST sucks ass. And so does Casper.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...