My Analysis

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BoiseStateYuppie
Buckaroo

I've had some time to breakdown Saturday's matchup between my typical daily schedule of working in my downtown Boise corner office, getting on the Jim Rome show, kicking it at my exclusive, upscale Boise estate with my blonde girlfriend and son, driving my son to his private elementary school in my Porsche, etc. As a proud Boise State Alum and USC MBA, my tactical analysis is my Broncos go out and take care of business, 51-7.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Ah... a Boise State grad AND and MBA. I picture the combination. And the anal-ysis.
You obviously used a common MBA tecnique - the Method of Posterior Extraction - to get your result.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

I didn't realize Jim Rome was cool.
ImageImageImageImage
blueandorangefish
Buckaroo

MrTitleist wrote:I didn't realize Jim Rome was cool.
Now that there is funny...I don't care who you are! :D
blueandorangefish
Buckaroo

BoiseStateYuppie=BSUAlum76=freakish mental case=biggest troll on the internet
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

blueandorangefish wrote:BoiseStateYuppie=BSUAlum76=freakish mental case=biggest troll on the internet
He must be related to the UVA nuts we had here a couple of weeks ago.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Kansan Cowboy!
Ranch Hand

That amuses me! Definate thumbs up...This is what I think of that 51-7... :poke:
I need to make sure you're awake and not dreaming.
zorki1c
Buckaroo

Alum or Yuppie or whomever is just a sad little Troll (read Vandal) whose only form of satisfaction is posing as a Bronco to make BSU fans look bad.
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

BoiseStateYuppie wrote:I've had some time to breakdown Saturday's matchup between my typical daily schedule of working in my downtown Boise corner office, getting on the Jim Rome show, kicking it at my exclusive, upscale Boise estate with my blonde girlfriend and son, driving my son to his private elementary school in my Porsche, etc. As a proud Boise State Alum and USC MBA, my tactical analysis is my Broncos go out and take care of business, 51-7.

51-7 ??? Wow this guy is an educated sports genius. I guess he is basing this on last year's high scoring game, and all the improvements that Blowzee St. has made losing people to graduation. What he didn't tell you is that his downtown office is actually a downtown corner, that there are no "upscale" estates in Boise, that his "Blonde" girlfriend weighs 300 lbs., and the fact that when his 88 Porshe is "in the shop" his kid has to ride the short bus to the private special school.. Ok.. I was harsh, but this guy is obviously a big tool.. Nothing against Boise St. or the rest of their fans... 51-7 hahahahahahaha We may lose, but we can play a lot tougher than that.

GO POKES!!