Thank you Tom Burman!!!!

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Only because you seem to get blamed for everything else! Guess what, Tom? You are the AD of the 2015 MWC Champion WYOMING COWBOYS! Are you going to DisneyLand too?
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Make some room in the trophy case!
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

We finally have a MWC trophy for the trophy case!!!! Props to Tommy for getting his cherry popped.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Good Job Mr. Burman you hired the right guy!

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

Now work on getting the football team to being good enough to win the MW championship and beat the big name schools in that sport!!!!

Failure is not a option!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

joshvanklomp wrote:Make some room in the trophy case!
They did it Josh!!!!!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

I appreciate this thread. Gotta give credit where's it's due. 8% Burman and 92% the team! This was incredible
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

I know we have at least 1 game to go but I already can't wait for next year to see the banner in the AA and the trophy in the concourse. And what a way to open the new look AA.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Aaron wrote:I know we have at least 1 game to go but I already can't wait for next year to see the banner in the AA and the trophy in the concourse. And what a way to open the new look AA.
Would be even better if there was a Sweet 16 banner to go with it!
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Credit should be given where credit is due. Thank you Tom for bringing back Larry.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

Yes thank you Burman for placing the hiring decision with a committee rather than making another unilateral and disastrous decision. Now please get our budget and resources in the upper third of the conference so that we aren't hamstringing our excellent coaches.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
CNPOKE
Buckaroo

So you would have blamed the committee and not Burman if Shyatt hire hadn't worked out? Come on!!
:geek:
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Fact: Burman hired Schroyer and extended him.
Fact: Comittee hired Shy.
Fact: We are bottom third or so in MWC in athletic budgets which is a hurdle for our coaches.

Draw your own conclusion.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
CNPOKE
Buckaroo

Fact : You didn't answer my question! :tickedoff:
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

ragtimejoe1 wrote:Fact: Burman hired Schroyer and extended him.
Fact: Comittee hired Shy.
Fact: We are bottom third or so in MWC in athletic budgets which is a hurdle for our coaches.

Draw your own conclusion.
There wasn't a soul on this board blaming a committee for three straight CBI tournaments.... Cmon man
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Riddle me this: would Shy's job be easier, harder, or no different if he had a budget at or near the top of the MWC?
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

ragtimejoe1 wrote:Riddle me this: would Shy's job be easier, harder, or no different if he had a budget at or near the top of the MWC?
Riddle me this: how can someone get all the blame, but none of the credit?
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

I gave him credit for recognizing one of his deficiencies and having a committee select a coach.

Now, would Shy's job be easier, harder, or no different.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote:I gave him credit for recognizing one of his deficiencies and having a committee select a coach.

Now, would Shy's job be easier, harder, or no different.
Might have been slightly easier, but he was walking into a difficult situation to begin with. Schroyer left, and right after Shyatt got here, several of the younger guys left almost right after. And we all knew it would be a work in progress to rebuild the program. And with 1 thing after another the previous couple of years going wrong...

Overall, at best, maybe MAYBE slightly easier. In the next few years? It would make it easier. But since he came? No, not really.
The Virginian
Cowpoke

Tom Burman is head and shoulders above Lee Moon, whom I personally hold responsible for getting Wyoming's athletics into the poop in the first place.
This post submitted anonymously by Jeff Fry aka DCPoke