Thank you, Cowboys!

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Hayduke
Cowpoke

I agree. Great season! Let's build on this.
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Thanks for the memories of UW Basketball 2014/2015. That MWCT in Las Vegas was one that will be remembered for a long time. Good luck to the Seniors in their future endeavors and we will be here supporting the Cowboys for as long as we can.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

FUN season !!!!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Good luck to the seniors in their future endeavors! And to the guys returning for next season, you have plenty to build on!
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Thank you to the seniors, and I'm so happy you guys got a taste of big-time basketball. We can build off the foundation you guys laid!
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Thanks Cowboys! You had a great season and I will never forget you seniors. Way to bring home a MWC championship and start something great for future Cowboys!!! Look forward to seeing your futures! Once a Cowboy always a Cowboy. Thank you for the memories!

Go Pokes!!!!!

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

Got to Seattle at 10 am this morning. Just like that back to Oregon already...then back to Utah.

I couldn't be more happy for this group. I will man up and apologize to this group of guys for unwarranted criticism at times. So special.

So proud to be a Cowboy. I will miss these guys.

Nance is special kid. Not many like him. I honestly got teary eyed watching him walk off the court.

300 teams are home watching today. Not the Pokes.

I need to post some pics. What a wild, tiring, rewarding last 24 hours (with 8 more to go :) )
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

Ps - bravo to the fans. Both home and there. The pokes run in the second half had every person (including all teams other than UNI) on their feet.

The Wy fans were bringing it today.

UNI is the most disciplined, execution sound team I've watched. Props to them.
CNPOKE
Buckaroo

I salute coach Shyatt and our great team! Every team but 1will be knocked out of tournament, our Cowboys can hold their heads high. A special thanks to great bunch of seniors who over came big obstacles but found their way to the dance. Larry Nance is not only a special Cowboy but a classy gentleman !!!!!

Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys :thumb:
WyoSapper
Buckaroo

I cannot tell you how excited I was to finally be able to point to young men wearing the beloved Brown and Gold and say that they epitomize what I feel many of the fans around want to see from our Pokes. Toughness, tenacity, heart, determination and unselfishness are hallmarks of our most successful teams and characteristics that, in my mind, make it easy to wish for nothing but the best for our student athletes. Larry Nance, Josh Adams, Hankerson, Cooke and Bentz are as dynamic a group that we have had in quite some time, 2002 to be exact and the way we embraced that squad is the same way we are embracing this group. They represent our state and it's people with class and aplomb, a true band of brothers who played a game but honestly took to heart what it means for all of us when they don the school colors and wear our bucking horse. I feel that these guys truly know what it means to be a Wyoming Cowboy and I am so thankful to have witnessed one of the most exciting seasons in Cowboy sports history. Thanks for the ride boys!!
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

I love these seniors. And am so sad Larry Nance Jr. is no longer a Wyoming Cowboy.
But THANK YOU seniors. You won Wyoming a MWC Championship and got us into THE BIG DANCE!

Nance: Legend. Folklore.
Grabau: From year 1 to now, amazing improvement and consistency.
Cooke: You worked your ass off from 1 year of organized hoops in your life to becoming a STUD!
Hank: Man did you work your ass, correct some errors, and become an awesome Cowboy.
Bentz: So many people have left because they didn't get what you wanted. You walked on for 4 years and are a great teammate.

God I already miss these guys! Glad to call ALL of these guys Wyoming Cowboys!
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

This senior class is the best class we have had in a decade. Thank you for the memories!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

This is one of only two classes I truly hate seeing go
W-Y, Until I Die!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

I agree it was on helluva ride and sooo glad I got to be part of it, and going to SMU and AFA and UNM and Vegas for the championship game and then the kicker the NCAA tourney in Seattle, man that was fun, can we do it again...lol