LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

:thumb:
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

https://collegesportsmaven.io/wyoming/m ... JLzRV5M8Q/

This kid seems a bit of a reach but he plays defense and does the little things that are needed that our current big men don't seem to do well so that could be a plus. We'll see. Of the two big men wit hoffers still out I really like the kid out of Fresno City college. I think he could be a great addition.
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

The need for a rebounder and front court defender was huge. Looks like a great fit as a role player. Otentially even a starting 4/glue guy
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

Coeur d' Alene wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:38 pm The need for a rebounder and front court defender was huge. Looks like a great fit as a role player. Otentially even a starting 4/glue guy
I only watched about 3 minutes of his mid season highlights so hopefully I'm wrong, but he doesn't seem to rebound the ball at the high point and doesn't look all that athletic. He looks like a guy who will be on the bench because he's at best a borderline D-I player.
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

DVDA wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:27 pm
Coeur d' Alene wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:38 pm The need for a rebounder and front court defender was huge. Looks like a great fit as a role player. Otentially even a starting 4/glue guy
I only watched about 3 minutes of his mid season highlights so hopefully I'm wrong, but he doesn't seem to rebound the ball at the high point and doesn't look all that athletic. He looks like a guy who will be on the bench because he's at best a borderline D-I player.
He can't be as bad as the juco forward they brought in last year. Dung? Doody
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

Anyone know how good the PF and Center from Casper College are? Not that it matters neither are listed as interested in wyo. but the 6-10 PF Washington state wants and a huge Cwnter

Just seems like guys Wyoming should have atleast been after and curious if anyone saw them play much
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Seems most logical that he would be going to BYU.