Drew LaMont: 4th Linder Commit

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

Last edited by POKE FAN on Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Very nice! Helps to balance the classes some and he can shoot!
W-Y, Until I Die!
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

Drew is the son of Dave LaMont, a play-by-play announcer for ESPN and Fox Sports.

POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

"Relationships are important to me, and I've formed good relationships with the coaching staff," LaMont told WyoSports. "I believe Coach Linder's style of play will fit my game tremendously. I'm excited to get to work and help bring a conference championship to Laramie."

Link: https://www.wyosports.net/university_of ... ad5db.html
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

These recruits seem like good shooters. Which will help if they can translate to D1 competition.

We still need to get a couple of bigs down low. So far these recruits from Linder, while they may be able to shoot, still seem along the lines of Edwards with a bunch of guards and wings and no big men that can play down low.

Hope he gets a couple of legit bigs and not more stretch 4’s.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:35 pm These recruits seem like good shooters. Which will help if they can translate to D1 competition.

We still need to get a couple of bigs down low. So far these recruits from Linder, while they may be able to shoot, still seem along the lines of Edwards with a bunch of guards and wings and no big men that can play down low.

Hope he gets a couple of legit bigs and not more stretch 4’s.
I wouldn't count on a lot of those types of bigs from Linder. I am sure he will sign at least one big this spring, but he pretty clearly wants to play with 4 (even 5) guys on the perimeter. His UNC teams did as did BSU quite a bit back when he was there (remember when they played Drmic at the 4 for example?).
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

A less doughnutty Nick Duncan. I'll take it. Even though I very much disliked Nick Duncan.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I remember BSU had like three or four 7' goons that would come in and foul the poop out of us.