B ball predictions

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

I’m assuming the overreacting to covid continues to crumble. What’s your predictions for a our b-ball team assuming it’s played as it’s scheduled.
W-Y, Until I Die!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

laxwyo wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:23 pm I’m assuming the overreacting to covid continues to crumble. What’s your predictions for a our b-ball team assuming it’s played as it’s scheduled.
I sure hope it continues to crumble - this is poop. It is a f-word bad cold for some, nothing for some, and if you are unhealthy AF, you die. Sound familiar?

That said, we will be a much better team than the 2019 team, and MUCH better coached, but end the season around .500
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

I've given up all hope that the nation comes to its senses. There is 0 chance the season starts this fall. Having said that, I think we would be better than .500. The MWC is actually quite weak. If Linder is half the coach I think he is, we will start winning games that we threw away last year. Better rebounding and shot selection will make a big difference.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

I predict we make it to the NCAA tournament!

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... sion-teams
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Linder bringing in some shooters for sure. Above 500 for overall is expected for me. Hopefully we can beat more conference opponents
W-Y, Until I Die!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

A better rebuilding program with a Coach that gets being a true Head Coach!!! I'm interested to see the better work in progress