MW conference media days Wyoming interviews.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

9th place, sigh....but at least its a new way, new era, new coaches, let's see a great build of our New Pokes in the Dome of Doom(oh to wish it were thst scary of a place, maybe someday soon)
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

stymeman wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:33 pm 9th place, sigh....but at least its a new way, new era, new coaches, let's see a great build of our New Pokes in the Dome of Doom(oh to wish it were thst scary of a place, maybe someday soon)
I think Covid might have actually helped our staff. It allowed us to assemble a top 50 rivals class. Wyoming has some impressive facilities to show off on video.

I think it's going to help attendance as well by creating artificial demand. This year we have a limit of around 2500 on tickets which would have been a huge crowd towards the end of the Edwards era. If Wyoming can put together a solid season, and play fun basketball, without all the terrible shots and bad turnovers, people are going to want to go watch it. With a cap on tickets this year, and building excitement, it gives Wyoming a transition year to start to put asses back in the seats.

It would be nice if we could get back to the type of crowds we had when Bailey was there, although that attendance record will never be broken. Hell, I would be happy if we could get back to the 7-8 thousand we were putting in the building for the 2015 Cowboys. I do think Linder is going to turn the Dome of Dumb back into the Dome of Doom again.