Sheep week and boy is it quiet

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Any thoughts, would love to try to go but we'll see what the weather dictates, we're in the middle of a 6 game, hell week me thinks, try to split with the sheep, we'll see what our youths do against em
sandiegopoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 15 times

They are physical and aggressive. We'll need to play almost perfect to beat them.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Yep, Linder's radio coach speak is: I'm not too worried about a Border War when I have to worry about my team instead, Hey Pal u are on a 6 game hell streak schedule. I'll admit this is ur 1st year and all and ur friends with CSUs coach, U better build it in the future where this IS an important game and act like u CARE, ITS SHEEP WEEK LINDER, CMON NOW, give me something, somehow
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

stymeman wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:38 pm Yep, Linder's radio coach speak is: I'm not too worried about a Border War when I have to worry about my team instead, Hey Pal u are on a 6 game hell streak schedule. I'll admit this is ur 1st year and all and ur friends with CSUs coach, U better build it in the future where this IS an important game and act like u CARE, ITS SHEEP WEEK LINDER, CMON NOW, give me something, somehow
Not sure what you want from a first year coach who is trying to rebuild a team that won a total of 2 conference games last year and 4 the year before. He should be worrying about his own team. The defense and rebounding have been terrible. We have almost no bench. We play a big physical team tonight that can score inside and from 3. I'm sure he'll have the team ready. But we need to play great and they need to have an off night just for us to have a chance.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

Espn Matchup predictor has around 90% chance for a sheep win. I would put it higher. The path to a Wyoming win tonight is very narrow and involves us shooting 50% from the arc along with CSU overlooking us.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

Pokes are hanging around. I hope they get hot from the arc in the second half. I thought they were wearing new unis tonight!?
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

The red, white, blue uniforms are Saturday
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Tough way to lose but good game overall. I would like to see players like Tonje banned from the game. Watching him flail and flop around and getting the calls was annoying.
W-Y, Until I Die!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

72-74 loss but was that last 3 mins fun to listen to, hope they have a good showing on Sat, hope to be there, Shear the Sheeeep Saturday
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

Tough loss, but this team is going to scare a lot of folks come tourney time. We play against almost anyone, preferably not SDSU and it’ll be a dog fight
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Good effort tonight
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Hooooray I won a pair of tickets for Saturday's game to see em live, will give my report tomorrow nite, hooooray
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

Saw one of the bracket geeks has CSU last 4 in. Would love to play a little spoiler in this one.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Was down 18 at 1 point and got it to 10 at half and clawed it back to 2 at 1 point, but too much standing around and shooting ill advised 3s, good game but "we're young, lol, maybe someday it'll all click, 59-68 loss, doesn't get much easier going into the glorified living room in Logan and the real Aggies