San Jose at high noon for our men's team....Cowgirls for the title at 9 p.m....

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

I watched the girls game last night. Very impressed with our team. They completely dominated Boise St.. They held them to 12 points in the first half and then upped the lead to over 20 in the 3d quarter. Just a shame that fans aren't allowed. Tonight should be a doozy, based on the 2 prior games with Fresno.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

bladerunnr wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:04 am I watched the girls game last night. Very impressed with our team. They completely dominated Boise St.. They held them to 12 points in the first half and then upped the lead to over 20 in the 3d quarter. Just a shame that fans aren't allowed. Tonight should be a doozy, based on the 2 prior games with Fresno.
Yeah. The ladies are hammering people right now. I think Boise was the closest game they've had so far in the tournament.

This is their fourth game in four days so any advantage they had from being fresh coming into the tourney is now gone.

They kind of remind me of the NIT team a little bit. They didn't realize how good they were until the post season and once they figured out to just play their game, they were really hard to beat.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Old-Bull wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:47 am
bladerunnr wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:04 am I watched the girls game last night. Very impressed with our team. They completely dominated Boise St.. They held them to 12 points in the first half and then upped the lead to over 20 in the 3d quarter. Just a shame that fans aren't allowed. Tonight should be a doozy, based on the 2 prior games with Fresno.
Yeah. The ladies are hammering people right now. I think Boise was the closest game they've had so far in the tournament.

This is their fourth game in four days so any advantage they had from being fresh coming into the tourney is now gone.

They kind of remind me of the NIT team a little bit. They didn't realize how good they were until the post season and once they figured out to just play their game, they were really hard to beat.
I think you might be right on this. I watched the Cowgirls early and they didn't appear they had a lot of familiarity with each other. Now they seem to have found that...especially Dagny Davidsdottir who transferred in as a senior graduate transfer.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

The Cowgirls were getting after it on defense. Tommi Olson is so much faster than all the other players and is a menace.