Utah Valley

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Big upset over BYU tonight.

BYU was missing one of their players and had a 2nd player get hurt in the 1st half. Still big win for Utah Valley. Now 7-1.

They play in Laramie a week from Saturday. The game after we play Arizona. Wyoming will beat them so it helps us that they knocked off BYU. Will just be another good win for us in non conference.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

We shall see
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Utah Valley will be a tough game. Hope we don't overlook them (or anyone). This season has the potential to be special. I see no reason why we can't compete for the conference crown and make the NCAAs
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

I watched the game. Wyoming should definitely win that game. Especially playing at home.

Boise beat Utah Valley by 20 and like I said BYU was basically missing 2 players after the one got hurt.

I think BYU is overrated because they were the first team to beat Oregon bad. Oregon has been beaten bad two more times since then. Oregon isn’t near as good as everyone thought they would be. At least not yet they aren’t.

It helps us though because it makes it look like a good win when we do beat them.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….