WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Truly embarrassing. Disgusting
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

WyomingAgJ wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:51 pm Well at this point I'll say we lose by 48. Don't see us closing the gap at all. I think it just widens further till Arizona puts all their backups in at the end
Is what it is. They beat Michigan by 18 on a neutral court. If the game was at Arizona they would have beat them by 30 , so I’m not going to get to worried over it. Playing down there just amplifies it more and makes it harder to stay with them.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:52 pm Truly embarrassing. Disgusting
They have embarrassed everyone.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

seattlecowboy wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:53 pm
In my decades of being a cowboy fan I’ve never seen anything like this. Getting absolutely embarrassed on national tv. Worst showing of my lifetime. Easily. How does a team come back from something like this? Pretend it did happen?
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Wonder what's being said at halftime, what adjustments can u make in something like this, what do u learn from an ass kickin like this??
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

seattlecowboy wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:44 pm I don’t think Wyoming is being exposed at all honestly. The only thing being exposed is that Arizona is a final four type team this year and unless you are a top 10 in the country you are getting blown out by them.

We won’t play anyone close to them this year.
No ball handlers that can handle pressure. No offense outside of Ike or Maldonado post ups with shooters standing outside doing nothing. Zero depth behind Ike. Thompson is showing he doesn't belong in division one basketball tonight like he does every other night.

Now Wyoming is rattled and playing playground basketball. Every weakness of Wyoming is on full display tonight.

I agree Arizona is one of the top teams in the country who has been shooting lights out. That's why they're ahead 30+ instead of 18-20. That doesn't take away from the fact Wyoming's weaknesses are being exposed tonight.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

The commercials are about what I’d expect from a bunch of west coast liberal wankers

At this point I’d be ok with losing by 20
W-Y, Until I Die!
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:55 pm
In my decades of being a cowboy fan I’ve never seen anything like this. Getting absolutely embarrassed on national tv. Worst showing of my lifetime. Easily. How does a team come back from something like this? Pretend it did happen?
Wyoming is being exposed but to say this is embarrassing is absurd. Arizona is an elite team. Did you actually expect Wyoming to keep this close? It's ugly but be realistic.

Wyoming has some major flaws. They're also a young team outside of Maldonado, Jeffries, and Thompson. We're talking about year two under Linder with the first being a covid year. This team has overachieved thanks to this staff. There isn't a lot you can do when a bad shooting team is on fire from three.
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

Guys, they have 20 kids on the bench that could start for any team in the MWC. We have 5-6 players total that can be on the court. So we learn how the big boys do it. It's not on the kids, we don't have the horses. Not liking however the way Linder is pouting on the sideline. Agree with earlier comments about taking the pace down and getting some motion on O. We stand around and turn it over, as we have no action on possession.
At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

DVDA wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:02 pm
Wyoming is being exposed but to say this is embarrassing is absurd. Arizona is an elite team. Did you actually expect Wyoming to keep this close? It's ugly but be realistic.

Wyoming has some major flaws. They're also a young team outside of Maldonado, Jeffries, and Thompson. We're talking about year two under Linder with the first being a covid year. This team has overachieved thanks to this staff. There isn't a lot you can do when a bad shooting team is on fire from three.
I’d agree with this assessment. I’d also second the part about not having a true PG being exposed. Elite teams have a general that can bring it up. Maldo is a General but not really a true PG
W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

And they finally miss shots and we somehow can’t get any boards
W-Y, Until I Die!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Little bit of life with Dussell
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

I wouldn’t worry about this game. I’ve seen teams get beat by 30 to a team on the road then come back home and beat the same team by 30.

Not saying we are as good as Arizona but they were ready to go tonight because we were undefeated and had a NET ranking of 12 and they were not looking past us. They were going to give us their best shot and we had to match it. Wasn’t going to happen.

I’m not even worried about anybody in MWC. We can ply with any of them. I’ve watched all of them play. Anybody in the conference would have got blown out in Arizona tonight including CSU. CSU will get exposed by Alabama this next week and Alabama isn’t as good as this Arizona team.

Best thing to do is just flush this game down the toilet and forget about it and get ready for Utah Valley at home on Saturday.

stymeman
Bronco-Buster

This game tonite is what i remember back in 2004 when I visited McKale Center, when we lost 70-98...they schooled us then as they are now...FULL THROTTLE
Last edited by stymeman on Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

DVDA wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:02 pm

Down by 30+ at half doesn’t embarrass you? Lmao. 16 seed scrubs don’t get beat down even half this bad
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

What is Reynolds doing to not get playing time? He's shown himself to be a competent ball handler. I'm curious what is keeping him off the court.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Maldo got his lunch eaten tonight.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Only + i have, lost by 29, so under 30 and kept them from getting a hondo....hope Linder can teach something from a loss like this
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

DVDA wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:45 pm What is Reynolds doing to not get playing time? He's shown himself to be a competent ball handler. I'm curious what is keeping him off the court.
I'd also like to see him play more.... but it seems like the only time he gets to see the floor is when Maldonado sits, which isn't very often. Maldo's shaky handles were on full display tonight. 5 turnovers on his own and multiple times he lost the handle but regained. Arizona is beastly good. Hope the pokes learned a bit about what a national championship contender looks and plays like.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

Well we won the 2nd half. Lol

Only losing by 29 at their place when they started out that hot from 3 isn’t that bad. They were hot and we were cold to start. The way it goes sometimes. They will be a final four threat for sure.

Cal State Fullerton gave San Diego St all they could handle tonight. At San Diego St. was a 1 point game with like 4:30 minutes to go.