Boys and girls… we got us a team..

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
bullpoke
Buckaroo

Ike is a man among boys… Maldo is so smooth down low… drake can shoot… still have a few weak spots so we have tons of room for improvement! If Oden can improve more we will win the conference… little worried about that position and depth if Ike gets in foul trouble… but wow this team is awesome guys. We didn’t shoot the 3 very well and we still won big…

I hate our admin… each week they should give each 3rd grader or 4th or whatever one ticket … you know one parent would take em at least. Get fans in there… do something … try something . Burman is dumb if he can’t figure out a way to pack more people in there… freaking give away pizza do something 😡. Put this in every newspaper in Wyoming… do something or Burman should be gone..
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

bullpoke wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:23 pm Ike is a man among boys… Maldo is so smooth down low… drake can shoot… still have a few weak spots so we have tons of room for improvement! If Oden can improve more we will win the conference… little worried about that position and depth if Ike gets in foul trouble… but wow this team is awesome guys. We didn’t shoot the 3 very well and we still won big…

I hate our admin… each week they should give each 3rd grader or 4th or whatever one ticket … you know one parent would take em at least. Get fans in there… do something … try something . Burman is dumb if he can’t figure out a way to pack more people in there… freaking give away pizza do something 😡. Put this in every newspaper in Wyoming… do something or Burman should be gone..
Attendance is getting better and better. The beast is awakening
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Tonites attendance was way better than its been in quite some time, the students were engaged and was fun to watch. DU was a way better team than I ever gave them credit for and in the 1st half they scared me(hence they won), but Linder and his team turned up the D and i tell u Ike is truly alot of fun to watch, he reminds me of what post play used to be like and is a stud down low. I'm loving what I'm seeing and here soon we might get 10k in the AA. Fun, fun stuff to watch, Laramie people should jump on this bandwagon cuz we could have sumethin special....Good win guys, Get McNeese St on Saturday...7-0 sounds and looks good on ya!!!
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

In my opinion, this is the most fun basketball team that we have had to watch in years. And certainly much more fun than the last 2 years version of the football team.

Very excited to keep watching the rest of the season. They are well coached, they make adjustments, they play good defense, they rebound on both offense and defense, and they can score from both under the basket and from the three-point line allowing them to not be so one-dimensional like our basketball team has been in past years.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

People better get to some games. this certainly looks like a team you don’t want to miss. Very entertaining to watch
W-Y, Until I Die!
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

laxwyo wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:34 pm ... this certainly looks like a team you don’t want to miss...
Unless they suddenly pull a "Bohl's Football Team" act.