Our Cowboys are here and practicing, couple of questions....

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

1. Does anyone know if the full team is here? It would be nice if they all are here since a 10 man rotation is going to take a whole lot of practice to get the rotations right.

2. Can a Laramie local and proud husband of a UW pharm grad just coincidentally walk into the AA and perhaps sit down and observe a practice? Or is this super double secret like the football team trying to hide their play calling tendencies of run, run, run?

3. Why are Cowboy fans 1000 times better looking and 50 times smarter than BYU graduates?
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Go do some recon for us
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:44 pm Go do some recon for us
I really want to. I'm working 4-10's right now and have Fridays off, so that would be the perfect time to go have a look. I tweeted Sunny to see if there are open practices or if they're planning on having any during the summer. Who knows, it might be an NCAA violation for all I know. If I get the green light, I'll go watch them.

I'm super excited to see this team with the addition of Caden Powell, Max Agbonkpolo, Ethan Anderson, and Jake Kyman.

November can't get here soon enough.
wyo 1
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 4 times

Old-Bull wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:29 am
LanderPoke wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:44 pm Go do some recon for us
I really want to. I'm working 4-10's right now and have Fridays off, so that would be the perfect time to go have a look. I tweeted Sunny to see if there are open practices or if they're planning on having any during the summer. Who knows, it might be an NCAA violation for all I know. If I get the green light, I'll go watch them.

I'm super excited to see this team with the addition of Caden Powell, Max Agbonkpolo, Ethan Anderson, and Jake Kyman.

November can't get here soon enough.
Call the basketball office, I used to go all the time when McClain was coach and also when Schroyer was here.
CowGalxoHoops
Buckaroo

It would be sweet if you could get in to watch. Maybe let us know how the strength and condition program is going? That will be tough that to find that out. This time of year S & C is so huge.
If your dreams don't scare you they aren't BIG enough - GO POKES!