I would recommend you act now if you're getting season tickets.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

I just got on and managed to find 3 really nice seats, in row eight, right next to the tunnel the team comes in, and behind the bench of one of the best staffs in America.

Basketball season starts in November: 2 months and change. With SDSU, Boise, the Lobos on New Years Eve, and CSU all on Saturday, this line-up is too good to pass up. This is the most attractive home slate we've had in a very long time. Grand Canyon and La. Tech are potential Net 2(possibly Net 1) opponents that are visiting Laramie in the OOC.

There are still great seats left in the season ticket inventory, but there won't be much longer.

If you want good seats, you need to act now. Just a warning Poke fans.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I am waiting for the Seat Hoppers to come available.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:00 pm I am waiting for the Seat Hoppers to come available.
Hopefully, the season ticket holders that can't make it turn their tickets back into the athletics department for re-sale. We need bodies in those seats. The student section came back to life last year, but the season ticket holders were close to dreadful. Piss poor attendance(yes, due to a bad schedule) and being too lazy to return their tickets for re-sale made the season ticket section look empty last year. It was empty. With all the Saturday games, our season ticket holders need to carry the student section through the Christmas break and three of those games are UNM, SDSU, and Boise.

We can sell-out CSU on Saturday with the student section back. The season ticket holders need to step up this year and get asses in their seats for the games when the student section is on break.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Old-Bull wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:26 pm I just got on and managed to find 3 really nice seats, in row eight, right next to the tunnel the team comes in, and behind the bench of one of the best staffs in America.

Basketball season starts in November: 2 months and change. With SDSU, Boise, the Lobos on New Years Eve, and CSU all on Saturday, this line-up is too good to pass up. This is the most attractive home slate we've had in a very long time. Grand Canyon and La. Tech are potential Net 2(possibly Net 1) opponents that are visiting Laramie in the OOC.

There are still great seats left in the season ticket inventory, but there won't be much longer.

Those are really decent seats...I am frankly surprised they were available!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

McPeachy wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:22 pm
Old-Bull wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:26 pm I just got on and managed to find 3 really nice seats, in row eight, right next to the tunnel the team comes in, and behind the bench of one of the best staffs in America.

Well they're not cheap! $250 a seat + a $250 donation
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

McPeachy wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:22 pm

I sat there while Nance and Adams hammered CSU. I liked my neighbors back then. I'm sure they're different now.

I like my kid is close to an end so she can get up and dance.