XFL 2.0

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Calling it now, It failed the first time around because the lack of viewing options.

Today there are so many viewing options and as Vince McMahon is a very smart business man and this is the right time for a Football league that will leave the political bs at home.

I'm not saying it's my to be revolutionary but I do believe it will succeed where all the previous leagues failed. 2001 was the first attempt and it was just too early this time the timing couldn't be better and I think it will be a success.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

I agree that with all the advancements we have seen in media, this could be a huge benefit to a new league. Instead of worrying about being picked up by the networks, they can go thru Facebook, YouTube or a variety of other mediums.

One would also think that if they learned their lesson from the last go around, they won't give it as much hype as the first time. IMO one of the biggest downfalls of the first attempt was the massive advertising barrage surrounding the league and then the disappointment when the actual product hit the field. It didn't live up to it's own hype. If they can find that sweet spot of making sure everyone knows about it, but not overselling it, they might be on to something.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

WestWYOPoke wrote:I agree that with all the advancements we have seen in media, this could be a huge benefit to a new league. Instead of worrying about being picked up by the networks, they can go thru Facebook, YouTube or a variety of other mediums.

One would also think that if they learned their lesson from the last go around, they won't give it as much hype as the first time. IMO one of the biggest downfalls of the first attempt was the massive advertising barrage surrounding the league and then the disappointment when the actual product hit the field. It didn't live up to it's own hype. If they can find that sweet spot of making sure everyone knows about it, but not overselling it, they might be on to something.
It'll be over hyped because it's being started up by the primary owner of the WWE.

One thing they are good at is hype lol.