Rockies???

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

So with 5 games left up 1/2 game in wild card and down 1/2 for NL West to LA, what is everyone's take on them, I've got Rocktober fever and would like to see them in the playoffs(this was written b4 Thursdays games vs the Filthies and Dodgers Dbacks, Sept 26),

I think San Francisco will take a couple from LA this weekend and for the 1st time we'll hear the Colorado Rockies are the 2018 NL West Champions, hey I like the sound of that!!! GO ROX
Last edited by stymeman on Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

Resilient squad for sure. I've given up on them many times (including last week) only to be happily proven wrong. Win out, get the division, and anything can happen in a 5-7 game series.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Poke in New England wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:50 pm Resilient squad for sure. I've given up on them many times (including last week) only to be happily proven wrong. Win out, get the division, and anything can happen in a 5-7 game series.
I truly remember 2007, when they got hot and then had to wait to play Boston in the series and folded like a cheap suit come World Series time, but it was a fun run(except trying to get tickets for WS online and the crashes LOL)
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

stymeman wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:55 pm
Poke in New England wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:50 pm Resilient squad for sure. I've given up on them many times (including last week) only to be happily proven wrong. Win out, get the division, and anything can happen in a 5-7 game series.
I truly remember 2007, when they got hot and then had to wait to play Boston in the series and folded like a cheap suit come World Series time, but it was a fun run(except trying to get tickets for WS online and the crashes LOL)
I was in school at the time and my principal staked out the computer lab at the school and had every computer refreshing on the ticket site.. Had to be some sort of violation but you gotta use the resources at hand.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Beat the Filthies last night 14-0 2 touchdowns, and the DBacks helped last night too for a 1/2 game lead in NL West and St Louis got beat to help in Wild Card by 1 1/2 as well. These last 4 games are truly going to be interesting for sure. Cmon Rox, Come on Giants help us out. Hoping for Rocktober all over again!!!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Good sweep of the Filthies, 1 game up with 3 to go, just Match LA and the NL West is ours.....come on Giants(over Dodgers) and beat the Nationals, don't let Bryce Harper go off at Coors
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Let's go, Rockies! Just a good all-around team.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Boom. Playoffs
W-Y, Until I Die!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Playoffs are awesome, always hard to get there...but I want the Division title, screw having to play in the WC playoff game again.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Maybe next year, i hate saying that all the time....