Seriously Ban Skapekungfoogrip already mods

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

:poop:
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

:agree:

:die: skunk

:ban:

W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

I'm starting to agree 'cept I can't ban him. Only Mr. T could. Sorry guys.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

I disagree. As moronic and stupid/baseless as his posts are, he keeps them in one thread. Censorship is a slippery slope. Just ignore his thread.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

OrediggerPoke wrote:I disagree. As moronic and stupid/baseless as his posts are, he keeps them in one thread. Censorship is a slippery slope. Just ignore his thread.
I hate admitting this but I agree.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

No, he's a f-word troll that bumps his gay ass thread every time someone isn't paying attention and contributes nothing to any conversation. What are we censoring ? A lame ass manifesto that's too long to really read!
W-Y, Until I Die!
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

Crap like that really has been detracting from the board here lately IMO. Too many topics and posts that have nothing to do with Wyoming football. It's been making it more difficult to come back here. Just my 2 cents.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

calpoke25 wrote:Crap like that really has been detracting from the board here lately IMO. Too many topics and posts that have nothing to do with Wyoming football. It's been making it more difficult to come back here. Just my 2 cents.
So one thread that you never have to click on is making it difficult for you to read these forums? I can't comprehend how that is possible but I guess if that is how you feel.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Too long to read the gay ass thread.....haha.....I enjoy the banter back and forth....too long to read haaaaa :popcorn:
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Going to put my readin' britches on and see what the fuss is about
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Okay.....not sure why people are getting all worked up.....

BJCManifesto: Wyo better kick some ass in the new MWC and get some damn respect and hopefully I will be able to see a game on national TV :argues: :fuel:
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

Wyo2dal wrote:
So one thread that you never have to click on is making it difficult for you to read these forums? I can't comprehend how that is possible but I guess if that is how you feel.
Like I said, just my 2 cents of how I feel. In my opinion, there have been a plurality of threads it seems that have little to do with Wyoming football. I understand that especially during the offseason it can be slow, but that's just how I have been feeling. No offense intended.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

calpoke25 wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:
Like I said, just my 2 cents of how I feel. In my opinion, there have been a plurality of threads it seems that have little to do with Wyoming football. I understand that especially during the offseason it can be slow, but that's just how I have been feeling. No offense intended.
Ya I see one now and again completely unrelated I think that's cause people don't think anyone reads anything but this forum.
skunkapekiller
Buckaroo

laxwyo wrote:No, he's a f-word troll that bumps his gay ass thread every time someone isn't paying attention and contributes nothing to any conversation. What are we censoring ? A lame ass manifesto that's too long to really read!

with all the crap you've given me now you tell me you haven't even read my manifesto?
solving fbs problems one manifesto at a time
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

It annoys me when I see the manifesto thread with a new post considering conference realignment talk is about the gayest topic of all. Gayer than a dude blowing 10 dudes. If I wanted nonstop realignment talk, I would go to the MW board where some dick sucking "bleep" like yourself posts new wild speculation about this or that team being invited to some new conference. It would be one thing if you posted your drizzle and we all cared and we had a conversation about it, but no one cares. A few commented on it but you instead decide to bump it every so often. Move on.
W-Y, Until I Die!
skunkapekiller
Buckaroo

for the last time its not really the realignment you should be focusing in on, its the playoff format that i'm proud of and for the playoff format all schools had to join a conference and all conferences had to get to 12, 14, or 16 schools for a conference championship...

did you finally read my manifesto this time?
solving fbs problems one manifesto at a time
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Dick sucking homo's!!!!!! Oh nooo!......we need snowflake to post a pic or something
UfuknDub
Ranch Hand

What's with the homophobic slander??

I think this board is better than that.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Agreed.....don't get the need to describe somebody's fantasy....stick to football :thumb: