Wyonation Folks

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
castlerocker
Cowpoke

Just a word to the wise here.

In order to keep this board the pleasant place that it has been, I would suggest that we keep our political views to ourselves.

I have seen other forums fall into extreme disarray because a few were intent on bringing their personal arrogance with them into the cowboy sports arena. There is nothing more devisive than political bravado and bafoonery being thrust upon those who don't care to hear it.

Perhaps another forum for those intent on blowing this one to hell! Once it gets started there is no stopping it.

Go Pokes
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

castlerocker wrote:Just a word to the wise here.

In order to keep this board the pleasant place that it has been, I would suggest that we keep our political views to ourselves.

I have seen other forums fall into extreme disarray because a few were intent on bringing their personal arrogance with them into the cowboy sports arena. There is nothing more devisive than political bravado and bafoonery being thrust upon those who don't care to hear it.

Perhaps another forum for those intent on blowing this one to hell! Once it gets started there is no stopping it.

Go Pokes
Agreed. I've actually only seen one poster bringing up politics (and he runs a radio program).
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

X
Last edited by DocHolliday on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Go
Last edited by DocHolliday on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

DINOCOSTA wrote:Go to hell!

How f-word dare you?

This is America Jack, and because I'm a devout Wyoming fan, if you think I'll hesitate for even a second in telling you what is on my mind, expressed of my own free will, under the still somewhat relevant document called the Constitution...you have another thing coming asshole.

See last night=Obama ass f-word administered by competent businessman=hopefully a new day in America in a little more than a month.

Don't you even think about treading upon me nor my rights.

What a mealy mouthed and pathetic little whiny weasel bitch you must be.
Apparently not everyone understands "Wyoming Cowboy Football" is the forum to talk about Wyoming Cowboy Football and that there is an "Off Topic Forum" to discuss whatever the hell you feel like.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

OrediggerPoke wrote:
DINOCOSTA wrote:Go to hell!

How f-word dare you?

This is America Jack, and because I'm a devout Wyoming fan, if you think I'll hesitate for even a second in telling you what is on my mind, expressed of my own free will, under the still somewhat relevant document called the Constitution...you have another thing coming asshole.

See last night=Obama ass f-word administered by competent businessman=hopefully a new day in America in a little more than a month.

Don't you even think about treading upon me nor my rights.

What a mealy mouthed and pathetic little whiny weasel bitch you must be.
The confluence of sports and politics has been a consistent narrative on a regular basis since the 1960's - at least.

Lastly, STFU.

Apparently not everyone understands "Wyoming Cowboy Football" is the forum to talk about Wyoming Cowboy Football and that there is an "Off Topic Forum" to discuss whatever the hell you feel like.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Last edited by DocHolliday on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

DINOCOSTA wrote:I'm utterly repulsed by you politically correct and utopia minded little women on this board masquerading as legitimate men with a clue.

I'm floored by the liberal tinge so often expressed here...what are you doing in THIS state?

And you call yourselves Cowboys?

If this were 1875 you'd be coming to me to not only kill your food, but to skin and gut it, quarter it, and maybe even cook it over a fire before serving it to your pansy-ass faces.

Lets get something straight here: I'm not here to impress you or to seek your f-word approval, got that?

I sense your pathetic women like weakness and I aim to expose you for all of your feminine ways...you're too easy however, pointing out your warped and 'sensitive' nature is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Do not get in front of me, for I will crush you without a single thought of hesitation.

Any women in your lives must look upon many of you as simpleton's, takers, inadequate and feeble, pitiful, little boys, who wouldn't have a clue about the real world if the entire planet were to someday fall on your dimwitted heads.

It's clear I'm dealing with incompetents, instead of engaging myself with fearlessly independent trailblazers who are truly emblematic of the rich history and image of not only this state itself, but the spirit of the west as well.

I weep for your miserable lives.
Haha, it's unbelievable that no legitimate company would give you a job.

Please keep telling all of us little people from wyoming how to think and act...we are sure to follow your example and respect you :roll:
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

I'm pretty sure there is only one simpleton on this board.

And Romney is going to be crushed in the election. Not my choice, just how it's going to be
W-Y, Until I Die!
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Last edited by DocHolliday on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

DINOCOSTA wrote:I'm done with you women.

Legitimate?

25 million subscribers.

Howard Stern?

I make high six figures and have a nationally distributed radio product on a forum that has ideal matching parameters for the unique and non status quo style of radio I employ.

I just had a national magazine do a feature story on me with a writer so engrossed in my product (same writer who brought down General McChrystal) that he sought me out while tuning me during an innocuous dive through the state of Vermont...and the guy isn't even a sports fan.

You've watched me make appearances multiple times on FOX News, The Fox Business Channel, as well as a few other TV outlets.

I've been profiled in NY's largest circulated newspaper at least 25 times over the last 2 yeas, hosted my own Denver based TV show for 2 years, and was a part of the Colorado Rockies pre & post game shows over the course of 2 seasons.

I state all of this not so much for your review of me and my work/career (personally I could not give two poop what you think) but instead I'm wondering who you work for, where I can read a story about your unique ability within the chosen industry of your employ, and what national features/television appearances you've made so other can glean how fascinatingly interesting you are?

Further, next spring construction begins on my home in Jackson, no, you are not invited, in fact, come on my property and the results would be nothing but bad for you.

Try as you might to minimize me, it is indeed a feeble effort just as the majority of your postings here will also attest to.

The piss you spew poop is flying back at you and hitting you squarely in your ugly face.
Curious, on average, and be honest, how long do you check the mirror in the morning?
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Many times, women, many times.

I seek no handouts, nobody owes me anything, I want nothing ever given to me.

I work hard for the food that I eat, and I have earned every bit of success that has come my way.

From destitute and homeless, living in a f-word van, to the point I am now.

Nobody opened any door for me, I never sought a single f-word handout, I never wanted the f-word Government to take care of me, feed me, clothe me, do for me.

You're an utter asshole without a clue about the real word my friend...when you walk in the shoes I have over the 49 years of real world flying bullets that I have -- and can come out the other side relatively sane like I did...then talk to me.

Otherwise shut your f-word mouth and look in your own mirror -- reminding yourself how special and good you are for your sensitive and liberally warped sense of the f-word up ideology and world view you employ.

You exist in a prism I never want to be a part of my friend.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

DINOCOSTA wrote:I'm utterly repulsed by you politically correct and utopia minded little women on this board masquerading as legitimate men with a clue.

I'm floored by the liberal tinge so often expressed here...what are you doing in THIS state?

If this were 1875 you'd be coming to me to not only kill your food, but to skin and gut it, quarter it, and maybe even cook it over a fire before serving it to your pansy-ass faces.

Lets get something straight here: I'm not here to impress you or to seek your f-word approval, got that?

I sense your pathetic women like weakness and I aim to expose you for all of your feminine ways...you're too easy however, pointing out your warped and 'sensitive' nature is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Do not get in front of me, for I will crush you without a single thought of hesitation.

Any women in your lives must look upon many of you as simpleton's, takers, inadequate and feeble, pitiful, little boys, who wouldn't have a clue about the real world if the entire planet were to someday fall on your dimwitted heads.

It's clear I'm dealing with incompetents, instead of engaging myself with fearlessly independent trailblazers who are truly emblematic of the rich history and image of not only this state itself, but the spirit of the west as well.

You know, people from Wyoming generally have a "live and let live" kind of attitude, in that so long as whatever you're doing isn't hurting anyone, it's your buisiness. Until someone tries and tells us that how we're living is wrong. And right now you're starting to push it a bit. You seem to think that everything Wyoming is a Western movie, despite living in Cheyenne. Wyoming is known as not on the Cowboy State, but the equality state. You know why? Not only were we the first to give women the right to vote, but being a Cowboy, a person's political views, religion, or anything else, doesn't matter. It's showing up and doing your job the right way. A few things we don't really appreciate, are as follows;

1. Out of staters trying to come in and change our way of life to that of East Coast or West Coast life.
2. Out of stater's making the assumption that we are all "rough and tumble brawlers," that will punch you in the face for the slightest little thing. That's only Friday and Staturday nights when BYU fans come to town.
3. People calling us backwoods hicks with shotguns (the Matthew Shepard murder back in 1998 and the media bias in reporting it did NOTHING to help that, quite the opposite).

Right now, you're pushing #2 and almost trying to fit into #3.

We get rid of popcorn boy and now this guy goes on a rant (again) after being asked, ASKED not to post politics in the football forum.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

fromolwyoming wrote:

You know, people from Wyoming generally have a "live and let live" kind of attitude, in that so long as whatever you're doing isn't hurting anyone, it's your buisiness. Until someone tries and tells us that how we're living is wrong. And right now you're starting to push it a bit. You seem to think that everything Wyoming is a Western movie, despite living in Cheyenne. Wyoming is known as not on the Cowboy State, but the equality state. You know why? Not only were we the first to give women the right to vote, but being a Cowboy, a person's political views, religion, or anything else, doesn't matter. It's showing up and doing your job the right way. A few things we don't really appreciate, are as follows;

1. Out of staters trying to come in and change our way of life to that of East Coast or West Coast life.
2. Out of stater's making the assumption that we are all "rough and tumble brawlers," that will punch you in the face for the slightest little thing. That's only Friday and Staturday nights when BYU fans come to town.
3. People calling us backwoods hicks with shotguns (the Matthew Shepard murder back in 1998 and the media bias in reporting it did NOTHING to help that, quite the opposite).

We get rid of popcorn boy and now this guy goes on a rant (again) after being asked, ASKED not to post politics in the football forum.
Another one who thinks he knows me...you too, shut the f-word up.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

fromolwyoming wrote: You know, people from Wyoming generally have a "live and let live" kind of attitude, in that so long as whatever you're doing isn't hurting anyone, it's your buisiness. Until someone tries and tells us that how we're living is wrong. And right now you're starting to push it a bit. You seem to think that everything Wyoming is a Western movie, despite living in Cheyenne. Wyoming is known as not on the Cowboy State, but the equality state. You know why? Not only were we the first to give women the right to vote, but being a Cowboy, a person's political views, religion, or anything else, doesn't matter. It's showing up and doing your job the right way. A few things we don't really appreciate, are as follows;

Well said. I'd say pushing #1 in regards to telling us how to live.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

DINOCOSTA wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:

Another one who thinks he knows me...you too, shut the f-word up.
Another person that opposes your viewpoint (which I would not consider to be a Wyoming viewpoint), it told to "shut the f-word up."
castlerocker
Cowpoke

I don't think I've ever met a man with an EGO so huge.
Last edited by castlerocker on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

castlerocker wrote:I don't think I have ever met anyone with an EGO so big and yet so INSECURE.
From a media standpoint, only Ted Haggard comes to mind.

(and nothing against the New Life Church, I have relatives that attend services there in the Springs)
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Last edited by DocHolliday on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

castlerocker wrote:I don't think I have ever met anyone with an EGO so big and yet so INSECURE.
To the best of my knowledge not only have you never met me -- but if you pray to God hard enough, hopefully you never will.