Biden!

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:41 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:29 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:09 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 am LOL. This man is not fit to lead.

He's not fit to lead... because he's awkward with his arms... really?

Stick with the totalitarian talking point...
Yup totalitarian for sure. And he sniffs children and women, is creepy, has a pseudo mullet, is a plagiarist, a liar, a moron, a mediocre student, low iq, a genuine racist, a gaff machine, a national embarrassment, is too old and demented to do his job, responsible for Afghanistan and embarrassing us on an international stage while abandoning billion of dollars of equipment and leaving Americans behind enemy lines, is presiding over an economy in the dumps with hyperinflation. The old idiot is the worst thing that could have happened to our country
I'm sorry, were you talking about Biden or Trump... because if you substitute Syria for Afghanistan, almost every single point you mentioned describes Trump to a tee. Not saying Biden is the best ever or anything, but of the 2 options in 2020 he was the best hands down.
Biden following Trump makes Trump look like the greatest president we’ve ever had. Name a single issue that Biden looked superior on. I know it wasn’t foreign policy. It wasn’t economics. It sure the hell wasn’t border security. What?? The possibility he might do better with a covid pandemic? Yup. The corporate press and the ruling class hated trump because they didn’t control him and they had to get rid of him and you slurped down all their poop. It’s amusing. You definitely still have TDS. It’s embarrassing reading you defend Biden with “at least he’s not trump”
W-Y, Until I Die!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

Looks like taxpayers are funding a wall around Biden's beach house. Unbelievable.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

laxwyo wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:36 pm
Biden following Trump makes Trump look like the greatest president we’ve ever had. Name a single issue that Biden looked superior on. I know it wasn’t foreign policy. It wasn’t economics. It sure the hell wasn’t border security. What?? The possibility he might do better with a covid pandemic? Yup. The corporate press and the ruling class hated trump because they didn’t control him and they had to get rid of him and you slurped down all their [#]sh#t. It’s amusing. You definitely still have TDS. It’s embarrassing reading you defend Biden with “at least he’s not trump”
The problem i have (with both parties) is the obvious extremism they promote in their followers.

This board the last week is a great example. You guys are acting like Biden released Mein Kampf after having dinner with Carl Marx.

I'm not the biggest fan of a mandate but it isn't that big of a deal. Before you start with the slippery slope fallacies, just stop.

As to your post... foreign policy and economics? So far,, no worse than the previous administration. Border security? Literally no changes have been made yet.

Everyone needs to take a chill pill.

The tribalism and extremism that our current political climate breeds is exhausting. The sky is not falling!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:36 pm
Biden following Trump makes Trump look like the greatest president we’ve ever had. Name a single issue that Biden looked superior on. I know it wasn’t foreign policy. It wasn’t economics. It sure the hell wasn’t border security. What?? The possibility he might do better with a covid pandemic? Yup. The corporate press and the ruling class hated trump because they didn’t control him and they had to get rid of him and you slurped down all their [#]sh#t. It’s amusing. You definitely still have TDS. It’s embarrassing reading you defend Biden with “at least he’s not trump”
The problem i have (with both parties) is the obvious extremism they promote in their followers.

This board the last week is a great example. You guys are acting like Biden released Mein Kampf after having dinner with Carl Marx.

I'm not the biggest fan of a mandate but it isn't that big of a deal. Before you start with the slippery slope fallacies, just stop.

As to your post... foreign policy and economics? So far,, no worse than the previous administration. Border security? Literally no changes have been made yet.

The tribalism and extremism that our current political climate breeds is exhausting. The sky is not falling!
Lol stop with slippery slope? Pelosi and Biden said there would be no mandates and no passports not the many months ago and look where we are now. 2 weeks to slow the spread (yeah I know that was trump). The whole Covid pandemic is the greatest example of slippery slopes. Pull your head out of your ass.

The border is a poop show. Biden has 10x the number of kids in cages and no one gives a poop. No worse economically?? Holy poop, you can’t be serious?? You’re either purposely being untruthful or you’re the most ignorant person ever to argue with other morons on the internet.

And stop pretending you’re some kind of independent. You gulp cnn talking points. You’re a democrat.
W-Y, Until I Die!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:36 pm

No changes to border security? Umm, wow. That is just false.

Economy? We're on the verge of hyperinflation, stagflation, or worse. I guess you're still buying the "it's temporary" garbage. Of course they have to say that otherwise throwing another 5 trillion largely through BUDGET RECONCILIATION would look stupid. So stupid, you have to use BUDGET RECONCILIATION to do it because only liberal Democrats think it is a good idea unlike the infrastructure bill.

You're head is in the sand.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

:lol: Regarding vaccines, 3 major points 1) breakthrough rates in excess of 40% prove they don't stop the spread 2) if no big deal, then why the liability waiver? If so safe, surely I should be able to sue if there is a problem--especially if forced to take it. 3) it is looking more and more like your vaccine overloads had a hand in creating the virus. NIH funds gain of function studies relating to novel coronaviruses and suddenly a coronavirus appears and behaves very abnormally spreading rapidly throughout the world. Of course, i'm sure you're still buying into the wet market narrative :lol:

Btw, relative to point 2, I had an adverse reaction and still having issues. My doc is optimistic it will resolve eventually but i'm on 7- months. Don't go telling me a bunch of crap about it being insignificant because cnn told you. Also, 100% of the vaccinated people in our exposure all contracted covid and were instructed to quarantine 10 days same as unvaccinated. Quit spewing nonsense about it stopping the spread.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

I have hope that novavax gets their poop together and gets approved for their real vaccine. mRNA is really effective….at first and goes to poop right away. It’s also too specific and provides only little protection on variants. From a lot of what I’ve read, the novavax might be the ticket and I’d probably VOLUNTARILY take this more traditional vaccine. That BErenson reporter guy said that MRNA are only called vaccines because they induce the immune response and really aren’t vaccines at all. But vaccine is a familiar word so that’s why they used it for that particular technology. I’m sure since Pfizer literally sponsors the whole corporate press, they’ll probably get them to be against the novavax vaccine when it hits. It amazes me how much the clowns on this board still trust the government and big pharma to do what’s in their best interest. Pharma wants to make money and the government wants good optics. Neither of them care about science or your well being.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

I want someone to tell me how bad their life was because of Trump.