Vaccine Requirements are Getting Out of Hand

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:08 am
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:17 am
Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:02 pm Not even close. 56% of Israel was fully vaccinated as of August 31st. 61% Had received the first dose.

As you may also know, Israel has over 1,000 people per square mile (compared to 94 for the U.S.), which also doesn't help.

We have no idea what percentage is required to reach herd immunity for COVID, but it's definitely not lower than 70%, and likely it's closer to 90, a number there's no way in hell we'll reach.
80% of those eligible for vaccine have been vaccinated. I'm pretty certain your calculations include those who are ineligible for vaccines. 80% rate for the eligible is pretty good and highlights how vaccines won't stop the spread of COVID. I'm surprised the science is being so misrepresented by liberal politicians and media.
Wow. If anybody's misrepresenting anything here, it's the talk about 80%. "Eligible" doesn't mean Sh#t. You need 70-90% TOTAL. Of every single person. The virus doesn't give a crap about some arbitrary human rules.

"Liberal media."
You need to stop reading/listening to whomever you're getting your information from, because it would appear the "liberal media" stays closer to the truth than your sources.
Umm, only those eligible to receive a vaccine can get the vaccine; that's called reality. 80% of those eligible is pretty close to as good as you can expect and it's not going to work which makes the liberal approach ridiculous (as if there was any question). Here's one for you, nearly half of Israel's severe hospitalizations from COVID are fully vaccinated. Their COVID rates are the highest they've been since the pandemic started despite a high vaccination rate.

Again, liberals and the liberal media are grossly misrepresenting the effectiveness of the vaccines to stop the spread. I don't blame them otherwise their nazi mandates wouldn't hold water.

Hopefully the next variant is less virulent to non-virulent, spreads quickly, and creates strong natural immunity, because, make no mistake, the chances of a vaccine resistant strain popping up is now greatest in the vaccinated crowd. That is unless of course, you don't follow the science and believe the liberal garbage that vaccines are stopping the spread.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:34 pm
Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:02 pm Not even close. 56% of Israel was fully vaccinated as of August 31st. 61% Had received the first dose.

As you may also know, Israel has over 1,000 people per square mile (compared to 94 for the U.S.), which also doesn't help.

We have no idea what percentage is required to reach herd immunity for COVID, but it's definitely not lower than 70%, and likely it's closer to 90, a number there's no way in hell we'll reach.
80% of those eligible for vaccine have been vaccinated. I'm pretty certain your calculations include those who are ineligible for vaccines. 80% rate for the eligible is pretty good and highlights how vaccines won't stop the spread of COVID. I'm surprised the science is being so misrepresented by liberal politicians and media.
Wow. If anybody's misrepresenting anything here, it's the talk about 80%. "Eligible" doesn't mean Sh#t. You need 70-90% TOTAL. Of every single person. The virus doesn't give a crap about some arbitrary human rules.

"Liberal media."
You need to stop reading/listening to whomever you're getting your information from, because it would appear the "liberal media" stays closer to the truth than your sources.
Umm, only those eligible to receive a vaccine can get the vaccine; that's called reality. 80% of those eligible is pretty close to as good as you can expect and it's not going to work which makes the liberal approach ridiculous (as if there was any question). Here's one for you, nearly half of Israel's severe hospitalizations from COVID are fully vaccinated. Their COVID rates are the highest they've been since the pandemic started despite a high vaccination rate.

Again, liberals and the liberal media are grossly misrepresenting the effectiveness of the vaccines to stop the spread. I don't blame them otherwise their nazi mandates wouldn't hold water.

Hopefully the next variant is less virulent to non-virulent, spreads quickly, and creates strong natural immunity, because, make no mistake, the chances of a vaccine resistant strain popping up is now greatest in the vaccinated crowd. That is unless of course, you don't follow the science and believe the liberal garbage that vaccines are stopping the spread.
You keep using the word "science" yet you're consistently ignoring it. I'm not a scientist myself, but you're misrepresenting what's going on by using talking points from Tucker Carlson.

Here: https://www.covid-datascience.com/post/ ... vaccinated

And stop using "80%," because it's a completely meaningless number. The only people who do are anti-vaxxers trying to scare people.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:09 pm

"Liberal media."

You keep using the word "science" yet you're consistently ignoring it. I'm not a scientist myself, but you're misrepresenting what's going on by using talking points from Tucker Carlson.

And stop using "80%," because it's a completely meaningless number. The only people who do are anti-vaxxers trying to scare people.

I've seen what you've posted. The liberal propaganda networks have been spewing that pretty consistently. Funny how they try to tease out demographics at this point. The reality remains: only those over 12 are eligible. They've had 80% of the eligible population receive the vaccines which is about as good as you could hope for from a policy standpoint. Despite the high vaccination rate, there are still hospitalizations but the MAIN point is that it is still spreading even if severe cases are reduced.

Most data agrees that severe cases are reduced in the vaccinated crowd BUT there is little data suggesting vaccines stop the spread. The positive cases in Israel back that up. We are starting to see more and more break through cases here.

Vaccines at best stop severe cases which is PERSONAL protection but does NOT protect against spread which is population protection. The liberal media machine and politicians spew this garbage in order to support their mandates. The science does NOT back up the claim that vaccines stop the spread which makes the mandates ridiculous.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:09 pm

"Liberal media."

BTW, your estimate of needing 70-90% of everyone vaccinated is probably closer to 100% and it still won't stop the spread. The TX prison showed us that, despite a nearly 80% full vaccination rate, 74% of the prison population was infected. Overall rate of infection was slightly less than the vaccinated and only 1 of 4 hospitalizations came from the vaccinated group. However, I'd venture that is not statistically significant due to the small sample size.

Nonetheless, another shining example of the simple fact that vaccines do not stop the spread. You are not protecting anyone but yourself with the vaccine. Liberals are trying to set the stage that "uneducated Republicans who are antivaxxers are the reason COVID is the problem". The mandates are nothing more than a political move and are not based on science. It is sickening that Biden is playing such a game.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

I'm no mathematician, but https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-58680204

lmao, I love the untestable and unprovable stance of "it would be worse if....". Notice how the narrative is changing before your eyes. At first it was "unvaccinated are disproportionately hospitalized" to "more people are vaccinated which results in a greater population and thus hospitalizations".

If you look at the rates in the article, run the stats...they aren't statistically significant. If this rate holds (I suspect it will get closer as the pandemic continues) that would mean, vaccinations reduce hospitalizations by 20/100,000.

Let's say 100 million eligible Americans (reality is that it is not that high) haven't been vaccinated. That would mean the tyranny of vaccine mandates would AT BEST reduce hospitalizations by about 20,000.

The vaccines are obviously not stopping the spread, and if the above is correct, people's lives, careers, etc. are being ruined by tyrannical liberals under the guise of saving 20,000 hospitalizations!!! Why more people aren't outraged is beyond me.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Sometimes personal testimony rings a little louder. Here's our deal 3 families (including mine) came together for a football watch day primarily indoors watching a game; all eligible people were vaccinated. One child was barely displaying symptoms---very similar to allergies. The next day, the child had fever, headache, and very lethargic. No cough or labored breathing. Tested positive. 3-4 days later 100% of the people (including me) had symptoms of varying degree and all are positive. The vaccines were Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer. Cough and labored breathing were not the primary symptoms for --headaches, extreme body aches, skin sensitivity, chills with no fever, extreme lethargy, and some loss of taste/smell. Most were relatively mild to similar to bad flu just lasted a few days longer. We have 2 that we are using home oximeters to monitor and are struggling with the virus. Not quite hospital time yet, but we are getting close (O2 running between 93% and getting up to normal 95%). A few more days and these family members should be turning the corner for the better.

Vaccines did not stop the spread of the virus. At this point, it is hard to tell if they really reduced severe cases or not--how do you really know? I guess it depends on your politics. If you kneel at the alter of Biden, you'll tell us how lucky we are that we had the vaccines. If you drink Fox News by the gallon, you'll tell us how the vaccines didn't work.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:34 am Sometimes personal testimony rings a little louder. Here's our deal 3 families (including mine) came together for a football watch day primarily indoors watching a game; all eligible people were vaccinated. One child was barely displaying symptoms---very similar to allergies. The next day, the child had fever, headache, and very lethargic. No cough or labored breathing. Tested positive. 3-4 days later 100% of the people (including me) had symptoms of varying degree and all are positive. The vaccines were Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer. Cough and labored breathing were not the primary symptoms for --headaches, extreme body aches, skin sensitivity, chills with no fever, extreme lethargy, and some loss of taste/smell. Most were relatively mild to similar to bad flu just lasted a few days longer. We have 2 that we are using home oximeters to monitor and are struggling with the virus. Not quite hospital time yet, but we are getting close (O2 running between 93% and getting up to normal 95%). A few more days and these family members should be turning the corner for the better.

Vaccines did not stop the spread of the virus. At this point, it is hard to tell if they really reduced severe cases or not--how do you really know? I guess it depends on your politics. If you kneel at the alter of Biden, you'll tell us how lucky we are that we had the vaccines. If you drink Fox News by the gallon, you'll tell us how the vaccines didn't work.
This illustrates why the mandates are ridiculous. You can still transmit the virus even if vaxxed, and fairly easily so it seems and get legit sick, too! so what damn difference does it make to another human if an individual is vaxxed? It's a personal choice about health and they are holding people's jobs hostage over it. Immoral. I REALLY hate going into the realm of conspiracy, but Big Pharama. damn. Covid has become probably a trillion dollar industry overnight and with lots of connections to politicians and other "elite" of society.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:05 am
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:34 am Sometimes personal testimony rings a little louder. Here's our deal 3 families (including mine) came together for a football watch day primarily indoors watching a game; all eligible people were vaccinated. One child was barely displaying symptoms---very similar to allergies. The next day, the child had fever, headache, and very lethargic. No cough or labored breathing. Tested positive. 3-4 days later 100% of the people (including me) had symptoms of varying degree and all are positive. The vaccines were Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer. Cough and labored breathing were not the primary symptoms for --headaches, extreme body aches, skin sensitivity, chills with no fever, extreme lethargy, and some loss of taste/smell. Most were relatively mild to similar to bad flu just lasted a few days longer. We have 2 that we are using home oximeters to monitor and are struggling with the virus. Not quite hospital time yet, but we are getting close (O2 running between 93% and getting up to normal 95%). A few more days and these family members should be turning the corner for the better.

This illustrates why the mandates are ridiculous. You can still transmit the virus even if vaxxed, and fairly easily so it seems and get legit sick, too! so what damn difference does it make to another human if an individual is vaxxed? It's a personal choice about health and they are holding people's jobs hostage over it. Immoral. I REALLY hate going into the realm of conspiracy, but Big Pharama. damn. Covid has become probably a trillion dollar industry overnight and with lots of connections to politicians and other "elite" of society.
Definitely agree! The vaccines didn't even slow the onset of symptoms. All of our symptoms hit like clockwork. I'm obviously (or was) pro-vaccine as was our household. There is no logical argument anyone can make to get vaccinated to protect others or stop the spread. That narrative needs re-challenged in court.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

How people can support liberalism any longer is beyond me. The Wazzu situation should be a wake up call. If the liberal left could do it, they'd do the same thing for private businesses (i.e. make you take the vaccine or get fired with no testing option).

Interesting side note, keep tabs on a new trend of households having positive cases but with increasing frequency individuals within the household never testing positive despite being exposed to a high viral load. There were reports of this even at the very beginning of the pandemic, but some are wondering if the rate is increasing or just the number because more people are exposed.

My conspiracy theory is that the virus is mutating away much like the UK group predicted which is leading to a strong vaccine mandate push. They know it will be gone by Spring and they want to try to make it look a Biden win as much as possible.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:48 amThe Wazzu situation should be a wake up call.
Rolovich decided that not getting a vaccine was worth $18MM to him. When you work for an employer you have to follow their rules. Don't like it? Leave. The wake up call that is needed is that you can't just decide not to do something that you've been told to do by your superiors and expect no consequences.
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:48 amMy conspiracy theory is that the virus is mutating away much like the UK group predicted which is leading to a strong vaccine mandate push. They know it will be gone by Spring and they want to try to make it look a Biden win as much as possible.
conspiracy theory · [ kuhn-spir-uh-see theer-ee ]
noun
  • a theory that rejects the standard explanation for an event and instead credits a covert group or organization with carrying out a secret plot:
  • a belief that a particular unexplained event was caused by such a covert group:
  • the idea that many important political events or economic and social trends are the products of deceptive plots that are largely unknown to the general public:
I mean, at least you're aware that this is a crackpot theory. The idea that a GLOBAL PANDEMIC was generated to give one political party in one country a "win" is such a reach that I'm guessing you've dislocated your shoulder making it.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

WYO1016 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:21 am
Rolovich decided that not getting a vaccine was worth $18MM to him. When you work for an employer you have to follow their rules. Don't like it? Leave. The wake up call that is needed is that you can't just decide not to do something that you've been told to do by your superiors and expect no consequences.
It was a liberal governor's mandate that is unfounded on science. Vaccines don't stop the spread of COVID and the science backs that claim up. The fact that so many liberals are in support of wrecking people's careers over a personal choice of what to put in your body is concerning. It is even more concerning when there is no scientific evidence to support that it stops the spread. Personal protection? Maybe but that is clearly a different beast. Liberalism is enlightening us on how Hitler was able to do what he did.

I fear the US is dead when half the population is willing to go along with this nonsense and even cheer it.
WYO1016 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:21 am I mean, at least you're aware that this is a crackpot theory. The idea that a GLOBAL PANDEMIC was generated to give one political party in one country a "win" is such a reach that I'm guessing you've dislocated your shoulder making it.
I never said that in the slightest. It came from the Wuhan lab whether intentional or accidental. As the old saying in Washington goes, "Never let a good catastrophe go to waste". The data is overwhelming that vaccines do not stop the spread of COVID. Hell, I'm living proof of that. The SCIENCE indicates that this coronavirus should mutate to eventually be no different than the common cold or eventually mutate itself out of existence. The conspiracy theory is that they know or can reasonably hypothesize that this will occur sooner than later. If they can somehow frame it like getting a bunch of useless (in terms of stopping the spread) vaccines out there, then they did something.

This isn't about science any longer. I notice you always fail to debate the actual science and tend to stick to the liberal talking point. Heil Brandon!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am
It was a liberal governor's mandate that is unfounded on science.
IDGAF who mandated it or why. If my boss mandates that I can't wear shorts and flip-flops to the office and I keep doing it I should expect to be discliplined. This isn't an argument about WHY the mandate exists. We're past that. He was insubordinate, so he's now unemployed. Period.
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am Vaccines don't stop the spread of COVID and the science backs that claim up. The fact that so many liberals are in support of wrecking people's careers over a personal choice of what to put in your body is concerning. It is even more concerning when there is no scientific evidence to support that it stops the spread. Personal protection? Maybe but that is clearly a different beast.
Here are 3 articles that directly refute what you've said above. It took me 5 minutes to find them.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... oknow.html
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... s-n1280583
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... ow-and-why
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am Liberalism is enlightening us on how Hitler was able to do what he did.
Hitler was a facist who despised liberalism, but keep pounding that talking point you saw on OAN.
WYO1016 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:21 am I mean, at least you're aware that this is a crackpot theory. The idea that a GLOBAL PANDEMIC was generated to give one political party in one country a "win" is such a reach that I'm guessing you've dislocated your shoulder making it.
I never said that in the slightest.
This you?
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:48 amMy conspiracy theory is that the virus is mutating away much like the UK group predicted which is leading to a strong vaccine mandate push. They know it will be gone by Spring and they want to try to make it look a Biden win as much as possible.
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am It came from the Wuhan lab whether intentional or accidental.
No one has been able to pin down where it came from. Being lab created is still on the table, but so is the possibility of the virus natrually occurring. You like to talk about the science a lot, but you sure don't seem to notice when it doesn't support your talking points.
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am The SCIENCE indicates that this coronavirus should mutate to eventually be no different than the common cold or eventually mutate itself out of existence.
No it doesn't.
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 9.069054v2
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am The conspiracy theory is that they know or can reasonably hypothesize that this will occur sooner than later. If they can somehow frame it like getting a bunch of useless (in terms of stopping the spread) vaccines out there, then they did something.

This isn't about science any longer. I notice you always fail to debate the actual science and tend to stick to the liberal talking point. Heil Brandon!
As I've stated time and time again, I am not a democrat. Never have been. I'm also not a Qanon nutjob. I won't accuse you of being one, but if the shoe fits...
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

WYO1016 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:08 am
It was a liberal governor's mandate that is unfounded on science.
IDGAF who mandated it or why. If my boss mandates that I can't wear shorts and flip-flops to the office and I keep doing it I should expect to be discliplined. This isn't an argument about WHY the mandate exists. We're past that. He was insubordinate, so he's now unemployed. Period.
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am Vaccines don't stop the spread of COVID and the science backs that claim up. The fact that so many liberals are in support of wrecking people's careers over a personal choice of what to put in your body is concerning. It is even more concerning when there is no scientific evidence to support that it stops the spread. Personal protection? Maybe but that is clearly a different beast.
Here are 3 articles that directly refute what you've said above. It took me 5 minutes to find them.
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am Liberalism is enlightening us on how Hitler was able to do what he did.
Hitler was a facist who despised liberalism, but keep pounding that talking point you saw on OAN.
I never said that in the slightest.
This you?
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am It came from the Wuhan lab whether intentional or accidental.
No one has been able to pin down where it came from. Being lab created is still on the table, but so is the possibility of the virus natrually occurring. You like to talk about the science a lot, but you sure don't seem to notice when it doesn't support your talking points.
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am The SCIENCE indicates that this coronavirus should mutate to eventually be no different than the common cold or eventually mutate itself out of existence.
No it doesn't.
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 am The conspiracy theory is that they know or can reasonably hypothesize that this will occur sooner than later. If they can somehow frame it like getting a bunch of useless (in terms of stopping the spread) vaccines out there, then they did something.

As I've stated time and time again, I am not a democrat. Never have been. I'm also not a Qanon nutjob. I won't accuse you of being one, but if the shoe fits...
Yeah, forced medical treatment is the same thing as flip flops. You’re a moron
W-Y, Until I Die!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:11 am Yeah, forced medical treatment is the same thing as flip flops. You’re a moron
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

WYO1016 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:15 am
laxwyo wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:11 am Yeah, forced medical treatment is the same thing as flip flops. You’re a moron
You literally said your boss can tell you to not wear flip flops therefore they can make you get a vaccine. You’re way dumber than you think you are.

Why can’t I make a subordinate suck my dick? You just made the dumbest arguments ever. Please stop you little f-word authoritarian.
Last edited by laxwyo on Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
W-Y, Until I Die!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:18 am
You literally said your boss can tell you to not wear flip flops therefore they can make you get a vaccine. You’re way dumber than you think you are.
I literally said that my boss can tell me to do something and that if I don't do what my boss told me I should expect to be punished. What they tell me to do is not relevant.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

WYO1016 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:20 am
laxwyo wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:18 am
I literally said that my boss can tell me to do something and that if I don't do what my boss told me I should expect to be punished. What they tell me to do is not relevant.
What about a blowjob? I bet you already give him blowjobs
W-Y, Until I Die!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:21 am What about a blowjob? I bet you already give him blowjobs
The adults are talking. Go back to your cave.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

WYO1016 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:27 am
laxwyo wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:21 am What about a blowjob? I bet you already give him blowjobs
The adults are talking. Go back to your cave.
“What they tell me to do is not relevant”

Answer the question, blowjob boy.
W-Y, Until I Die!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

WYO1016 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:08 am
Hmm, so we can make any requirement for employment regardless of WHY? Like I said about Hitler and Germany....Heil Brandon! Thank you for proving the point about liberalism. Frankly, the rise of mentalities like yours is more fearful than virus by far.
WYO1016 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:08 am Here are 3 articles that directly refute what you've said above. It took me 5 minutes to find them.
:rofl: Umm, those are a bunch of main press articles generated by the liberal press. The breakthrough case rate is approximately 30-40% in many regions and rising. If the theory that vaccines result in milder symptoms is true, then that number is probably higher due to the number of mild cases not getting tested for COVID. Newsflash, that means of all the COVID cases, there is a very significant amount of cases stemming from fully vaccinated people. I understand it is very hard for you to interpret anything not spoon fed to you by the liberal media, but in the scientific world, that shows the vaccines aren't able to stop the spread of COVID. If the vaccines stopped the spread of COVID, there would be 0 or statistically near 0 breakthrough cases. It is okay to think for yourself.

Although, it is amusing to see so many liberals touting Trump's vaccines.
WYO1016 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:08 am This you?
Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Here let me help out. You spewed some nonsense about me claiming the virus was released to get a candidate or something. I never said that and the part you quoted never said that. I said, them pushing the vaccine is because they are trying to set Biden up for a win when the virus goes away on its own or they might be trying to set up his excuse tour if it doesn't. Politics.
WYO1016 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:08 am No it doesn't.
:rofl: I'm not sure you even know what you are reading. No poop Sherlock. Mutations in the spike protein are arising which lead to variants that are more transmissible thereby negating chances of the vaccine to stop the spread. Like SARS and MERS, coronaviruses typically mutate to much less virulent forms or go away entirely. LOL the only thing the paper you cite studies is one of the current iterations of COVID19. Sheesh.
Here, read this. They modeled all the known mutations (at the time) along with the rate of spread and numerous other variables to determine that eventually we will get to the common cold. https://www.science.org/doi/full/10.112 ... ce.abe6522 The authors do acknowledge that we can't account for a completely nonvirulent strain emerging which could lead to COVID circulating undetected in the population.
Leave science to those that understand, but now I know how the liberal media is so effective at manipulating the masses.

As for the rest, yeah, you are not a liberal democrat; you just defend them and their ideology. Heil Brandon!