Unreal

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Democrat party in its entirety is responsible for this (administrative responss; obviously not the crime itself)... including anyone who voted Democrat. You did this... thanks. If this is even partly true, this is disgusting and what Joe Biden is deploying the feds to protect. The parents trying to protect their kids are now domestic terrorists. Insane.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/loudou ... l-assaults
Last edited by ragtimejoe1 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Also today liberals are celebrating several liberal Hollywood types being shot into space for nothing more than their personal enjoyment.

Meanwhile these same liberal news outlets or liberal elites lecture us about driving or eating meat to save the environment. Do the math on their carbon footprint for this single event. For each one its the same as eating meat for 2 years!
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Ok, I'll bite... what does your first post have to do with Democrats or Republicans? It's a crime issue, not a political party issue. Coverups, as we all well know, happen on both sides of the aisle. And based on the article you posted, these assaults would have taken place regardless of what party was in charge.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:29 am Ok, I'll bite... what does your first post have to do with Democrats or Republicans? It's a crime issue, not a political party issue. Coverups, as we all well know, happen on both sides of the aisle. And based on the article you posted, these assaults would have taken place regardless of what party was in charge.
The video of the dad was used by Biden administration to justify using the feds to "protect" school boards. This man's daughter was assaulted in a women's restroom by a transgender individual. At approximately the same time, the school board was working to implement the DEMOCRATIC PLATFORM of allowing transgender students to use whatever bathroom they chose. Knowing it would be a severe blow to their and the DEMOCRATIC NARRATIVE, they covered it up by simply transferring the offender. Then, in the school board meeting, they went a step further saying it was a myth that there was an offender and that they didn't believe the man's daughter. At the new school, the offender once again assaults another student.

This is all at the hands of Democratic leadership, with a Democratic president sending in the feds to monitor people like the young woman's father, and all to protect the Democratic platform. If you voted Democrat, you are responsible for the administrative response to this. You put this platform in place. You put this president in place. You put these students at risk. Own it.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:47 am Also today liberals are celebrating several liberal Hollywood types being shot into space for nothing more than their personal enjoyment.

Meanwhile these same liberal news outlets or liberal elites lecture us about driving or eating meat to save the environment. Do the math on their carbon footprint for this single event. For each one its the same as eating meat for 2 years!
Here's the list of climate bedwetters that have given up fossil fuels

Begin List:
-
:End List
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:37 am
WestWYOPoke wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:29 am Ok, I'll bite... what does your first post have to do with Democrats or Republicans? It's a crime issue, not a political party issue. Coverups, as we all well know, happen on both sides of the aisle. And based on the article you posted, these assaults would have taken place regardless of what party was in charge.
The video of the dad was used by Biden administration to justify using the feds to "protect" school boards. This man's daughter was assaulted in a women's restroom by a transgender individual. At approximately the same time, the school board was working to implement the DEMOCRATIC PLATFORM of allowing transgender students to use whatever bathroom they chose. Knowing it would be a severe blow to their and the DEMOCRATIC NARRATIVE, they covered it up by simply transferring the offender. Then, in the school board meeting, they went a step further saying it was a myth that there was an offender and that they didn't believe the man's daughter. At the new school, the offender once again assaults another student.

This is all at the hands of Democratic leadership, with a Democratic president sending in the feds to monitor people like the young woman's father, and all to protect the Democratic platform. If you voted Democrat, you are responsible for the administrative response to this. You put this platform in place. You put this president in place. You put these students at risk. Own it.
Got it. I certainly agree that any cover up should be investigated and prosecuted regardless of political affiliation.

I guess I still have a hard time seeing how the whole transgender bathroom thing led to an assault. Anyone can assault anyone, doesn't matter what gender they are or what bathroom they're in. If someone is depraved enough to the deed assault another person, i doubt something as trivial as men's vs. women's bathroom is going to stop them.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:47 pm
Got it. I certainly agree that any cover up should be investigated and prosecuted regardless of political affiliation.

I guess I still have a hard time seeing how the whole transgender bathroom thing led to an assault. Anyone can assault anyone, doesn't matter what gender they are or what bathroom they're in. If someone is depraved enough to the deed assault another person, i doubt something as trivial as men's vs. women's bathroom is going to stop them.
I said in the first post that Democrats were not responsible for the act itself (at least the first one). However, because the transgender issue is a Democratic platform, Democrats felt the need to cover it up as opposed to prosecute. The did so in an effort to protect the Democratic platform. Then, the Democrats used the video of the father to further the Democrat agenda AND try to label parents as domestic terrorists (yes, that is true and in the union letter). During the process, another child was assaulted. If the Democrats had not tried to cover up the first assault to protect their agenda and not used the outraged father as a publicity stunt to try to silence those opposed to them, very likely the 2nd child would not have been assaulted because the deranged individual would not have been in school.

If it helps Democrats sleep at night, I suppose they can look the other way much like many Germans did. However, those that voted Democrat to advance the Democratic platforms at all cost, are to blame. You put the platform in place, you hold the platform in such high regard that anything will be done to advance the agenda your party deems important, you put the people in place that are now sending the feds to try to regulate parents who question the agenda, you put the people in that promote the agendas that these people were trying to implement and protect, etc. etc. Democrats own this and all people who voted Democrat are responsible.

If it were just 1 deranged individual assaulted a student, was punished, expelled, etc. then obviously no one but the individual is to blame. However, when Democrats step in to cover it up in order to protect a Democratic agenda/platform and the Democratic president sends in the gestapo to silence parents, it is now a Democratic problem and all those who put the Democrats in place are to blame.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

You can’t be f-word serious.

You can’t connect how the one party pushing for boys in the girls bathrooms might not want an assault by a boy in a dress to become news?

I agree, assaults and coverups happen. Most are to hide blame or reduce embarrassment but this one was specifically so that a specific policy wouldn’t get killed. It’s pretty easy to see.
W-Y, Until I Die!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Update: The superintendent knew (obviously but now documented) and lied in the school board meeting saying there were no reports of assault!!!

Now the teacher's union apologizing for a letter calling for parents to be labeled as terrorists and it appears the Biden administration coached them on the writing of the letter!!!

Only after the Republicans and concerned parents shined a light on these dirty rats and exposed the Biden administration did apologies start coming. They aren't sorry; they are sorry they got caught!

If you voted Democrat, you are responsible for putting children at risk, labeling concerned parents as terrorists, and sending the federal gestapo after parents for such things as being outraged that their daughter was raped in a school bathroom.

This is getting out of hand.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:20 am Update: The superintendent knew (obviously but now documented) and lied in the school board meeting saying there were no reports of assault!!!

Now the teacher's union apologizing for a letter calling for parents to be labeled as terrorists and it appears the Biden administration coached them on the writing of the letter!!!

Only after the Republicans and concerned parents shined a light on these dirty rats and exposed the Biden administration did apologies start coming. They aren't sorry; they are sorry they got caught!

If you voted Democrat, you are responsible for putting children at risk, labeling concerned parents as terrorists, and sending the federal gestapo after parents for such things as being outraged that their daughter was raped in a school bathroom.

This is getting out of hand.
I hope they all get sued. Bigly.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Did you see Obama's comments blowing this stuff off like it's unimportant and made up?

What an evil POS. 2 girls were raped and Democrats call it "trumped up" that parents are mad as hell.

Unbelievable. These people are straight up evil.