Uh Oh...

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Same group handling the vaccine messaging...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nih-ac ... is-denials

Hmm, gain of function research on coronaviruses and specifically the spike protein to make it more efficiently bind ACE receptors in WUHAN! Liberals and liberal media try to silence lab leak theory. Fauci clearly lied. Same group that made the disease are leading the response to the disease.

If you aren't questioning this whole damn thing, talk about having your head in the sand.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Follow the rabbit holes in this and there are lots of them. Example, NIH is trying to shift blame to EcoHealth Alliance. Their vice chair Carlota Vollhardt had a successful career at Pfizer before joining the EcoHealth Alliance.

This shouldn't come as a surprise but the liberal media and the Democrats have been striving to keep this under wraps. Here is a link to the head of EcoHealth Alliance discussing coronavirus research before it came out (the same Dr. Peter Daszak) https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4104828. Guess who the US representative was for the WHO investigation into the origins of COVID, yep, none other than Dr. Peter Daszak.

Biden will not investigate any of this and it is a damn shame.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

They owe Rand Paul a formal apology and Fauci belongs in prison the rest of his life. For this and the HIV stuff.

The fact that a puff piece on Fauci was released tells you all you need to know about the media and the establishment. It's all one cyborg and all they care about is money, power and control.
Last edited by LanderPoke on Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Check this Dartmouth guy out...Dr. Tillman Gerngross

https://home.dartmouth.edu/news/2020/08 ... onaviruses
(pretty cozy with Peter Daszak)
https://www.gv.com/news/adagio-therapeu ... 19-trials/
Early on, the company saw an instrumental role for monoclonal antibodies to fight SARS-CoV-2 and other potentially emergent coronaviruses, and designed several antibodies to be used as therapeutic and durable prophylactic treatments. "Our strategy was, how do you deal with a class of viruses that have evolutionarily found a way of exploiting a specific human receptor that is present on epithelial cells?
The team had the foresight to develop antibodies to address not only the current SARS-CoV-2 pandemic and emerging resistance variants but also future pandemics — a novel approach that my GV Life Sciences colleagues and I find extremely promising. "We're not the only ones who thought antibodies could play a role; we just approached it with a very different strategy," Tillman explains. "These SARS-like viruses have been spilling over into the human population for decades now. There is no reason to believe that all of a sudden it's going to stop. We anticipated variants and new forms of viruses would emerge at some point in the future."
Wait, you mean the spike protein your buddy Daszak was working on and Fauci funded to make it more efficiently bind the ACE receptor? Foresight or inside information?
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:56 am They owe Rand Paul a formal apology and Fauci belongs in prison the rest of his life.
Agree on all but it is A LOT deeper than just Fauci. It is starting to look like the US (question is who all is involved) and China are responsible for COVID.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:58 am
LanderPoke wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:56 am They owe Rand Paul a formal apology and Fauci belongs in prison the rest of his life.
Agree on all but it is A LOT deeper than just Fauci. It is starting to look like the US (question is who all is involved) and China are responsible for COVID.
Can you even imagine...this is mind bending. Politics aside...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

McPeachy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:47 am
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:58 am
Can you even imagine...this is mind bending. Politics aside...
Surreal. 5 million dead and looks like at least partly funded by US taxpayers.

I hope it isn't true, but doesn't look good.