My football helmet arrived!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Dutchnation
Ranch Hand

I am so pumped. My Wyoming Cowboy football helmet arrived for my man-cave yesterday. I got it from the wife of a "former employee" of the football program and it was signed by the previous coach. the best part....the signature came off with some "cowboy tough" elbow grease!! so pumped!!! Go Pokes.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 299 times
Been liked: 119 times

Dutchnation wrote:I am so pumped. My Wyoming Cowboy football helmet arrived for my man-cave yesterday. I got it from the wife of a "former employee" of the football program and it was signed by the previous coach. the best part....the signature came off with some "cowboy tough" elbow grease!! so pumped!!! Go Pokes.
:rofl:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

:pics:
lol - we want to see this bad boy!
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

mrtnt3x wrote::pics:
lol - we want to see this bad boy!
This. Pics or it didn't happen
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Cool. I would like to see pics. I have a several game worn jerseys from the WAC days in in the 90s. Also got a game used football with Steamboat engraved on it.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

Dutchnation wrote:I am so pumped. My Wyoming Cowboy football helmet arrived for my man-cave yesterday. I got it from the wife of a "former employee" of the football program and it was signed by the previous coach. the best part....the signature came off with some "cowboy tough" elbow grease!! so pumped!!! Go Pokes.
I want that helmet that was seen on the former coaches desk that has yet to be worn on the field to complete my collection. Image
Dutchnation
Ranch Hand

Sorry Guys! I was off the grid for a few days. I will get pics posted tonight.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 226 times

That white pistol pete helmet is awesome! We definitely should break that out for a game! (despite the protests of those that believe we should wear only the one uniform we wore during the 1960s and that it would be sacrilegious to not wear Steamboat on the helmet for a single game)
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

OrediggerPoke wrote:That white pistol pete helmet is awesome! We definitely should break that out for a game! (despite the protests of those that believe we should wear only the one uniform we wore during the 1960s and that it would be sacrilegious to not wear Steamboat on the helmet for a single game)
i'm pretty sure that has steamboat on the other side
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

whyoh wrote:
OrediggerPoke wrote:That white pistol pete helmet is awesome! We definitely should break that out for a game! (despite the protests of those that believe we should wear only the one uniform we wore during the 1960s and that it would be sacrilegious to not wear Steamboat on the helmet for a single game)
i'm pretty sure that has steamboat on the other side
It does.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

neat stuff there
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

I do like it, but the only reason I wouldn't want to wear it in a game is because of this...

It looks too similar to the logo Okie State uses IMO.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

Or this one...
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

So f-word what?
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

I still want to know what happened to this helmet Image
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

Aaron wrote:So f-word what?
So we share enough with those guys (nickname, Pistol Pete, etc.), I don't want a helmet that's a carbon copy. Instead of people saying "wow, sweet helmet", they'll say "oh they ripped off OSU's logo".
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Dude, I can't put #gopokes on twitter without those OKie State/OU (whoever, I don't care) folks favoriting it because they are too damn ignorant to read.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

kdwrightuwyo wrote:Dude, I can't put #gopokes on twitter without those OKie State/OU (whoever, I don't care) folks favoriting it because they are too damn ignorant to read.
:rofl: :rofl:

Oklahoma has the top 10 worst schools in the country.

Nuff said!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

KD...EXACTLY! Those douchebags! Read the damn tweet.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
VisorHair
Ranch Hand

kdwrightuwyo wrote:Dude, I can't put #gopokes on twitter without those OKie State/OU (whoever, I don't care) folks favoriting it because they are too damn ignorant to read.
That's why it was agreed upon between the folks at UW and members of media to change it to #gowyo

"In this geographical area; Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, and Western Kansas - there's a new Sheriff in town." - Coach Bohl