Men and women vs. Fresno

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Big games this week against Fresno.

Mens game on Tuesday in the AA.
And the girls play on wednesday in Fresno.

If the winner of the girls game will be 3rd in the conference. But more importantly, it will keep the cowgirls in striking distance of CSU for the first place in the conference.

The mens team...well we all know what is at stake.
Not an easy win, and Fresno has been winning some games...BUT...we hold home court pretty damn well. Only SMU and NM have beaten us in Laramie this season.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
ProudWYOAlum
Ranch Hand

This Fresno game is BIG. We need to win all these games at home and steal 1 of 2 on the road to get some NCAA/NIT momentum going.

Plus we really owe Fresno...
gopokes1399
Blog Team

The girls have a huge week ahead! If they can get two W's they have a real chance at winning the conference! Both squads have big games for the rest of the season, seeding is too tight and we can't let up. The girls are playing very good basketball lately and Woodward has been unstoppable of late. I am excited, so excited that I booked tickets to Vegas
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

and with New Mexico beating UNLV tomorrow night and with a win tonight we could jump into 3rd place as well....lots at stake!!! Cmon Pokes let's get this done
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Come on Laramie, there's really nothing to do tonight in town, let's try for 7000 fans to help our Pokes tonight, I'm coming over from Cheyenne(as usual), let's beat these pesky Bulldogs!!!! GO POKES
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Crowd isn't bad tonight and students don't show...
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Ya it really sucks the students only show against a top rated program. The team really needed them here tonight. They are playing with that hangover still they need to kick it soon these early fouls and sloppy passes gotta go.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Good to have Nance back dominating tonight. If the Pokes can stop their lazy passing they should be just fine.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Looks like that #3 (Guerrero or whatever?) forgot to take either his Prozac (or maybe cocaine) before the game and got so bent out of shape they had to take him to the locker. What a psycho. I think they took him outside to smoke a weed and bleed some sperm out of him.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

Thank goodness for Nance so far! 15 of our 25 points. Everyone else shot a whopping 3-18 that half, 16.7%. Yeesh
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

Adv8RU12 wrote:Looks like that #3 (Guerrero or whatever?) forgot to take either his Prozac (or maybe cocaine) before the game and got so bent out of shape they had to take him to the locker. What a psycho. I think they took him outside to smoke a weed and bleed some sperm out of him.
Yeah, seemed like he totally flipped out at his coach for some reason during one of the timeouts, and then went crying to the locker room. He definitely seems like a loose cannon.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy

Man, I cannot stand Dan Dickau as a color commentator....the dude hates anything to do with Wyoming. Too bad the video feed is so far behind the Dave/Kevin radio feed.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 150 times

And that's the season
W-Y, Until I Die!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Yep, that mechanism is probably an ACL
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

That is a terrible sign and ya that could be our season :( have to hope for the best and not fear the worst!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Last time I saw that it was Marcus Bailey
W-Y, Until I Die!
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy

That did not look good......I sure hope he's going to be OK.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

f-word this, god hates the cowboys
W-Y, Until I Die!
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote:f-word this, god hates the cowboys
It sure seems like it.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

He is laying on the bench moving his legs, While I know he is done for this game if it was blown I wold expect him to already be in the locker room so crossing my fingers and really hoping someone steps up big time right now tonight because we need the to.