Three keys to the game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
evilpoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

1. Punch CU in the mouth. These Buffs are fragile, and any sign of bad omens, that fickle CU crowd will turn on them. They have to play physical from the get-go.

2. Sustain drives. This KILLED the Pokes last week. Need to get that 3rd down percentage up near 50%. That will mean a more rested defense, and more importantly, more points on the board.

3. Keep that turnover margin on the plus side.
cheypoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

Well said. I think that first one is the real key. This is a MUST win for CU and they will be fired up. If the Pokes can strike first they will take the crowd out and deflate the CU confidence. Pokes must come out start fast, offense and defense then they can control the game.

Key 2 is to not make major mistakes. A big run back or long pass reception could be disasterous. Remember the last time they played CU?

Key 3, I agree is to win the turnover margin.

As long as the Pokes play hard and dont GIVE CU anythig easy, I like our chances.
Dread_Pirate_Cowboy
Ranch Hand

Yar! It be the Pokes game to lose!
"Good?...Bad?.....I'm the guy with the Gun!" -- Ash Williams
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Key number one is to make sure Stewart doesn't pile up the yards. With Scott, they will have two good running backs.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

My key this week:

The offense score some points.
wyhunter
Buckaroo

1. Punch CU in the mouth. These Buffs are fragile, and any sign of bad omens, that fickle CU crowd will turn on them. They have to play physical from the get-go.
Main Key. Get this done. The rest will follow.

GO POKES