UW really dropped the ball on this one

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

This was the second closest road game possible (unless you want to travel to UNC) and we didn't send Cowboy Joe, Pistol Pete, the cheerleaders or the band? They at least should have sent the football team. Do we not have any support on the road anymore? Did they actually want to win this game or did we just show for a paycheck?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

COS Cowboy wrote:This was the second closest road game possible (unless you want to travel to UNC) and we didn't send Cowboy Joe, Pistol Pete, the cheerleaders or the band? They at least should have sent the football team. Do we not have any support on the road anymore? Did they actually want to win this game or did we just show for a paycheck?
There were quite a few UW fans there...but you would never have known it, as there was NOTHING to cheer about. As far as support (band, pistol pete, cheerleaders, cowboy joe), UW is too cheap to make that ever happen. Or, maybe they don't really care to make it happen...where is the focus????.

And while I am bitching...

Anyone see the trash all over UW parking lots 3 days after the Texas game? Ya...that's right...it wasn't cleaned up until September 15th. Gary Barta would have never let that happen! Details, Professionalism, whatever you want to call it...I wonder WTF is going on, when the simplest task(s) like this are neglected.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
pokerupfront
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote:
COS Cowboy wrote:This was the second closest road game possible (unless you want to travel to UNC) and we didn't send Cowboy Joe, Pistol Pete, the cheerleaders or the band? They at least should have sent the football team. Do we not have any support on the road anymore? Did they actually want to win this game or did we just show for a paycheck?
There were quite a few UW fans there...but you would never have known it, as there was NOTHING to cheer about. As far as support (band, pistol pete, cheerleaders, cowboy joe), UW is too cheap to make that ever happen. Or, maybe they don't really care to make it happen...where is the focus????.

And while I am bitching...

Anyone see the trash all over UW parking lots 3 days after the Texas game? Ya...that's right...it wasn't cleaned up until September 15th. Gary Barta would have never let that happen! Details, Professionalism, whatever you want to call it...I wonder WTF is going on, when the simplest task(s) like this are neglected.
Oops. Anybody pass this on in the form of a complaint?
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

probably got kicked out for saluting the flag....