Another J.C. wide receiver just committed...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

This one is Johnathan Aiken. He's 6'4", 205 pounds, and he runs a forty in the 4.4 range. He's got youtube videos on the net, but I can't link them because my computer won't allow it.

If someone were to google Johnathan Aiken football and Youtube they would be able to provide the link.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

CJ, I googled him and got some other football player out of Florida that was only about 5'8" and 155lbs. Here is the link I got, but I don't think it is the one you are talking about:

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiti ... son%3d2011
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Look up...That's the one I saw. Depending on how the rest of recruiting goes, I wouldn't be surprised if they put 20 pounds on this guy during the summer and line him up at tight end. Imagine trying to cover a tight end that is that fast...

National Champions 1943.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

I do.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Cowboy Junky wrote:Look up...That's the one I saw. Depending on how the rest of recruiting goes, I wouldn't be surprised if they put 20 pounds on this guy during the summer and line him up at tight end. Imagine trying to cover a tight end that is that fast...
I'd be kind of surprised if they did that, since we have some fairly talented TEs coming up. Why put weight on this guy if he's already successful and fast for his size? Another 20 lbs likely would slow him down...
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

True. Who knows what they're doing. What was a position of serious weakness four days ago looks like it's going to be pretty solid next year.

I was just speculating. If you bulked him up and lined him up at tight end, he would be a difficult match-up with that speed, but he would lose a step. It's good to have a guy with that size and speed combo, because it does give the coaches more options.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
Wicks
Blog Team
Been liked: 2 times

The 'other' board is quoting JC's posts as news....hahahaha. Anyway with all these WR's coming in next you you know darn well what DC thinks we need improvements at. WR's who can acyually play will make the OL and the QB look oh so much better. Trust me folks!

I have also heard rumbling on the other board as well as from people on the street that there may have been several players booted off the team this weekend. Does anyonw know whats going on?
wyo 1
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 4 times

Wicks wrote:The 'other' board is quoting JC's posts as news....hahahaha. Anyway with all these WR's coming in next you you know darn well what DC thinks we need improvements at. WR's who can acyually play will make the OL and the QB look oh so much better. Trust me folks!

I have also heard rumbling on the other board as well as from people on the street that there may have been several players booted off the team this weekend. Does anyonw know whats going on?
laugh at "the other board " for jc's post, and then say you have "heard rumbling on the other board" about other news. i guess i dont get it.

cant we all just get along.lol
gopokes1399
Blog Team

A 6"4' wide out that runs that good... solid pick up for us
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Cowboy Junky wrote:What was a position of serious weakness four days ago looks like it's going to be pretty solid next year.
I was thinking the same thing, if we could turn our weaknesses into strengths next season that would be great.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

Some WRs who might be able to create separation with their speed? I like the idea! If these times are accurate at all, I would think this is the fastest WR class ever brought in.
steelbed58
Buckaroo

Very smart move going the JUCO route. Your head coach will turn that place around alot sooner. Give his system those speed guys and you'll be putting up 52.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

How come none of these guys show up on rivals
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

gopokes1399 wrote:How come none of these guys show up on rivals
Probably because the person responsible for the Wyoming Rivals page is busy doing something else... somebody actually has to do the work ;)
gopokes1399
Blog Team

ah okay sounds good thank you