Cowboys vs Zoomies

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote:
Cuttslam wrote:
laxwyo wrote:Cams passes have all sucked dick
Getting your dick sucked feels good this is more like prison rape.
I want to see a pass tanner doesn't have to slow down for
He just did and tanner droped it.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Yabadabadoo wrote:
cali2wyo wrote:
Yabadabadoo wrote:Coffman resembles a losing football player, he sulks, he's inconsistent, you cannot count on him...why not give Aaron Young some work? How can it hurt at this point?
Weren't you one of the group who got annoyed at those asking for Kirk to be benched last year for the same reason, Fred Flinstone? Or was that Dino?
No, I said that CK was their best option at the position last year. f-word. You really wanna do this?
Calm down buddy, no need for name calling. Is the loss getting to you that bad? It was just a question...
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Damn sure love watching Hill run.
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

PokeOLoco wrote:Bad teams find ways to lose, and we've found a different way in every game this season.
I mentioned before the season (with one or two others) that we are currently a bad football team and not to expect a lot of wins this season. Others claimed we were Bowl ready.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Well, there's a TD. Finally.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

We're so good at racking up yards in garbage time.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 119 times

More garbage time scores
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

fromolwyoming wrote:Well, there's a TD. Finally.

Ya unfortunately way too late like usual.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 151 times
Been liked: 156 times

As blade runner mentioned, our offense is purely a garbage offense. Nothing when game matters. Looked like maulhardt pushed off hard too
W-Y, Until I Die!
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

cali2wyo wrote:
Yabadabadoo wrote:
cali2wyo wrote:
Yabadabadoo wrote:Coffman resembles a losing football player, he sulks, he's inconsistent, you cannot count on him...why not give Aaron Young some work? How can it hurt at this point?
Weren't you one of the group who got annoyed at those asking for Kirk to be benched last year for the same reason, Fred Flinstone? Or was that Dino?
No, I said that CK was their best option at the position last year. f-word. You really wanna do this?
Calm down buddy, no need for name calling. Is the loss getting to you that bad? It was just a question...[/quote

Calm down your ass, your sarcastic note with some unnecessary name calling of your own prompted my hostile return volley. You want to play with mud I'll do my best to comply with you.
Spiderwebb06
Buckaroo

Well yet agin we change it up in the 4th quarter and score a TD. Isn't that funny
Last edited by Spiderwebb06 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

A day late and a dollar short.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

Spiderwebb06 wrote:Well yet agin we change it up in the 4th quarter and score a TD. It's not that funny
Also have to think that AF with the game in the bag lacked some intensity on that drive...
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

I've pounded the drum for Bohl all season but there are beginning to some things that youth and inexperience cannot explain. The coaching, scheming, and adjusting are flat out mystifying....
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Yabadabadoo wrote:
cali2wyo wrote:
Yabadabadoo wrote:
cali2wyo wrote:
Calm down buddy, no need for name calling. Is the loss getting to you that bad? It was just a question...[/quote

Calm down your ass, your sarcastic note with some unnecessary name calling of your own prompted my hostile return volley. You want to play with mud I'll do my best to comply with you.
Great just great two dudes rolling around in the mud together.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

Cuttslam wrote:
Yabadabadoo wrote:
cali2wyo wrote:
Yabadabadoo wrote:
cali2wyo wrote:

Great just great two dudes rolling around in the mud together.
Unless i took his message the wrong way...I have enjoyed his insights on the board.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

I'm going to vomit if I see another 40+ yard run.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Somebody's got his tongue in the O'Doyle's Stout.
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Maybe we can get a stop and get another garbage TD to beat the spread? Hahaha
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

alyssa wrote:Somebody's got his tongue in the O'Doyle's Stout.
Washington REDSKINS.