GDT: Wyoming vs. Boise St.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

Nice pass!
W-Y, Until I Die!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Well, no shut out.
Spiderwebb06
Buckaroo

TD! :shock:
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

I don't like 57 seconds left lol
W-Y, Until I Die!
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Hey look at that!!! :)
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

And for everyone bitching, that was almost all between the tackles
W-Y, Until I Die!
yopaulie
Ranch Hand

Needed that pick.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Two potential turn overs that weren't. And one for us that was
W-Y, Until I Die!
yopaulie
Ranch Hand

We get the ball first in 2nd half.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

yopaulie wrote:We get the ball first in 2nd half.
Need a drive like against Nevada to make this a game
W-Y, Until I Die!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

We gave them 10 points or it might be 14-7 right now. Hope we score coming out of half.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

seattlecowboy wrote:We gave them 10 points or it might be 14-7 right now. Hope we score coming out of half.
Completely agree. This should be a 10 point game at most. And Andrew Wingard is a freaking stud.
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

Disagreement with Bohl. Why allow BSU to end the half only on their terms? Pokes had 2 TO's & it was obvious that BSU was simply content to run out the clock and get to the locker room. So why let that happen unchallenged? Use a TO and force BSU to either make a play on 3rd down or run something conservative and punt the ball back to us. We're down 17, can we really afford to simply sneeze at another offensive opportunity? Look it, chances are nothing comes of it, but my point is to not concede a damn thing and throw caution to the wind in a situation where you have absolutely nothing to lose. If there is one thing I am at odds with with Bohl, it is in the way of a too passive, conceding mentality, that simply doesn't jive with my DNA, nor my own personal football philosophy.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Yabadabadoo wrote:Disagreement with Bohl. Why allow BSU to end the half only on their terms? Pokes had 2 TO's & it was obvious that BSU was simply content to run out the clock and get to the locker room. So why let that happen unchallenged? Use a TO and force BSU to either make a play on 3rd down or run something conservative and punt the ball back to us. We're down 17, can we really afford to simply sneeze at another offensive opportunity? Look it, chances are nothing comes of it, but my point is to not concede a damn thing and throw caution to the wind in a situation where you have absolutely nothing to lose. If there is one thing I am at odds with with Bohl, it is in the way of a too passive, conceding mentality, that simply doesn't jive with my DNA, nor my own personal football philosophy.
Yeah I agree. I was wanting him to use the timeouts we had left and atleast try to make them punt to us. We have nothing to lose.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

I disagree in this situation with 50 seconds to go. 1:57 and I'd say yes. And the fact we get the ball at half. Maybe if they were inside their own 20
W-Y, Until I Die!
Cowduck
Cowpoke

Yabadabadoo wrote:Disagreement with Bohl. Why allow BSU to end the half only on their terms? Pokes had 2 TO's & it was obvious that BSU was simply content to run out the clock and get the locker room. So why let that happen unchallenged? Use a TO and force BSU to either make a play on 3rd down or run something conservative and punt the ball back to us. We're down 17, can we really afford to simply sneeze at another offensive opportunity? Look it, chances are nothing comes of it, but my point is to not concede a damn thing and throw caution to the wind in a situation where you have absolutely nothing to lose. If there is one thing I am at odds with with Bohl, it is in the way of a too passive, conceding mentality, that simply doesn't jive with my DNA, nor my own personal football philosophy.
Well, for that matter, why punt on fourth and one from the BSU 44 down 24? That's verrrrry pusssy.

Regardless, I don't think our performance has been quite as bad as the score indicates. Some bad penalties and the horrific interception are the difference so far. I don't think the D has been horrible, we've limited big plays and tackled well. With the ball to start the second half and the offense finally pulling its head out we could make it a game again.

Of course, that could be the bourbon talking.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Man cam caused that sack himself
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

And hill gets our qb sacked
W-Y, Until I Die!
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

Can Coffman ever move up in the pocket? His awareness and pocket presences leaves much to be desired...
Last edited by Yabadabadoo on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

laxwyo wrote:And hill gets our qb sacked
that was all cam moving into Hill