Does anyone know why Matt Barella was kicked off the team?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
springs_poke
Buckaroo

His grandparents in Casper are family friends and don't understand what happened. Anyone have any ideas? Apparently this happened just before senior day.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

springs_poke wrote:His grandparents in Casper are family friends and don't understand what happened. Anyone have any ideas? Apparently this happened just before senior day.
What strikes me as odd...is that his grandparents don't understand what happened! Very odd.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
springs_poke
Buckaroo

McPeachy wrote:
springs_poke wrote:His grandparents in Casper are family friends and don't understand what happened. Anyone have any ideas? Apparently this happened just before senior day.
What strikes me as odd...is that his grandparents don't understand what happened! Very odd.
Agreed. Apparently Matt got along well with Joe Glenn, but there was friction with the new coaching staff. I've heard this second hand, so don't quote me on it. I do know his grandparents are very upset with the situation. Who's at fault, I don't know.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

springs_poke wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
Agreed. Apparently Matt got along well with Joe Glenn, but there was friction with the new coaching staff. I've heard this second hand, so don't quote me on it. I do know his grandparents are very upset with the situation. Who's at fault, I don't know.
A friend of mine who works at the University was talking about how much of a hard ass DC is compared to how Glenn was, and not too many of the players were happy at the time. I think it may have something to do with that.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

One of my coworkers knows Barella.. I'll have to hit him up for info and see what he knows.. the guy asked me a couple times this year how Matt was doing.
ImageImageImageImage