Replacements for Hammer...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Fullback41 wrote:Jovon was the real deal, he played all out every play! He made tough catches, He didn't short arm passes over the middle, he didn't drop passes, he didn't shy away from contact, he was a fierce downfield blocker, you couldn't ask him to do anything more. He was fun to watch.
I think the most impressive thing about Jovon was that he did all that without having elite speed. He somehow managed to get into the endzone despite having all corners and safeties just waiting for him.

I wish somebody had taught him the most important lesson, though: talent is no substitute for hard work.
He would've played in the NFL now if it wasn't because he didn't take workouts seriously.
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Asmodeanreborn wrote:
Fullback41 wrote:Jovon was the real deal, he played all out every play! He made tough catches, He didn't short arm passes over the middle, he didn't drop passes, he didn't shy away from contact, he was a fierce downfield blocker, you couldn't ask him to do anything more. He was fun to watch.
I think the most impressive thing about Jovon was that he did all that without having elite speed. He somehow managed to get into the endzone despite having all corners and safeties just waiting for him.

I wish somebody had taught him the most important lesson, though: talent is no substitute for hard work.
He would've played in the NFL now if it wasn't because he didn't take workouts seriously.
Really, that is surprising because he seemed to be all business on game days! I didn't want to mention the lack of speed, because if he had that (and the work ethic your talking about) he might still be playing......anyway, I really enjoyed watching him. Harris & Yarborough were fun to watch as well in the Tiller days. In my opinion, 3 great college receivers (ncaa record breaking types) and that doesn't even include Floyd who still has a nice NFL career going.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
gopokes1399
Blog Team

and he can pass!
thirtyseven
Ranch Hand

How about Wyoming Resident Joe Tiller or Wyoming native Mike Leach!