It's great to be a Cowboy

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wind River Poke
Ranch Hand

Regardless of what some say about the New Mexico Bowl, we are the Champions and it still feels pretty damn good.
Ask the Texas folk how they feel this morning and will feel for the next 8 months.
Not a dig on the Horns...I was pulling for them.......but it sure feels great to be a Cowboy fan!
“God bless Wyoming and keep it wild.”
-Helen Mettler, age 15, 1925
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I wonder how well we will do against them without McCoy. And I wonder if our punter is any relation to him. Not to mention right after Texas, we face a BSU team replacing only one starter.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

We have some tough games but Boise is at home and DC will have us ready to go i cant wait
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

gopokes1399 wrote:We have some tough games but Boise is at home and DC will have us ready to go i cant wait
Lets hope they are more ready than they were for BYU at home last year, man that was bad, I don't pretend to know why, I just know we looked bad from start to finish....just not our day last year. They have been a bad match up for us in the past, hope DC can find some ways to fix that.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
Stuck
Ranch Hand

Kind of tongue in cheek here, but I think it was because we weren't wearing our Game Day Gold pants!
I think we went 0-4 in the white pants and 7-2 in the gold. :twocents:
gopokes1399
Blog Team

i believe in the gameday gold pants :)