pokes land 6'1 193lb S Chase Hughes

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Ronalduw
Buckaroo

We have to be getting close to a full class
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

ImageImageImageImage
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

We've been told that Hughes is a walk-on.
ImageImageImageImage
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Is that Theo in the picture? Hope his shoulder doesn't mess up his LDS mission plans
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

It shouldn't make a difference as his mission is likely months after graduation and should be healed up
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Dawson doesn't count against our scholarships till he sets foot on campus correct?
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

PokeOLoco wrote:Dawson doesn't count against our scholarships till he sets foot on campus correct?
I think he'll count towards our limit of 25 signees in this recruiting class, but he won't be considered a scholarship member of our team until he comes back from his mission and enrolls in school.
PotatoCreekPete
Cowpoke

cali2wyo wrote:
PokeOLoco wrote:Dawson doesn't count against our scholarships till he sets foot on campus correct?
I think he'll count towards our limit of 25 signees in this recruiting class, but he won't be considered a scholarship member of our team until he comes back from his mission and enrolls in school.
You can over 25 sign players, just as long as they do not go on scholarship and do not set foot on campus the next year. BYU does it all of the time, and other schools do it as well, like Alabama. When this happens at Alabama, someone goes on a "grey shirt", etc.