Attendance

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

Will the men get passed by the women this year? Could we see a men's conference basketball game at the AA with less than 1K?

I never thought I'd have to be asking these questions...
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

I have questioned what they call the attendance at the games anyway. It never looks like the amount of people they claim anymore. I used to be able to judge it but somehow its not like it used to be
cheypoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

I'm pretty sure they announce paid attendance. So thats why you always see that 4,700 number crop up even though you know there arent that many there. All those season tickets that arent being used are counted. Whats really sad is that we're going to have a home game against a ranked BYU team and we'll be lucky to have 6,000 there.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

cheypoke wrote:I'm pretty sure they announce paid attendance. So thats why you always see that 4,700 number crop up even though you know there arent that many there. All those season tickets that arent being used are counted. Whats really sad is that we're going to have a home game against a ranked BYU team and we'll be lucky to have 6,000 there.
Actual attendance...we may be lucky to have 5k there.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...